6/10 M warlock looking for weekend raiding guild

Multiple CE warlock - HFC, ToV, NH, Nya
looking for a new raiding guild. Cannot make current guilds times due to my work schedule.

Weekend guild only (Sat/Sun)

Alliance or Horde doesn’t matter, looking for a guild with similar prog this tier 5/10+
Will consider other guilds

Hi Tonc! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Wont be able to make weekday raiding :frowning: thanks though!

Weekend Team looking for dps as well if you are interested

Hey Tonc!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. Hit me up on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

Hey Tonc,

Next Pull for Sure is a 7/10 M raiding guild on Mal’Ganis as Horde. Our raid schedule is Saturdays and Sundays, from 7 PM CST- 10 PM CST.

I have an immediate need for a warlock to add to our raiding roster. Good ones are few and far between, but they are so damn useful in progression lol.

We are a tight-knit raiding team with the core having raided together since TBC, with some earlier than that.

You can add me on discord: Zeno#4357 or Battletag: Zeno#1740 if you’re interested.

I’ll post our recruitment thread in case you want to read it: Next Pull for Sure Recruitment Thread

Good luck in your search!

Hi there. Hyperbole on Tichondrius is recruiting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by experienced mythic raiders. We raid on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested or have any questions you can talk to me on Discord, Lucro#6215 , or bnet, Lucro#11792

[A] Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant is 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Schedule Fridays and Saturdays 6-9p PST (9-12a EST)

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for a few DPS and a Tank fill out our roster

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Contacts Fly#0145

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.