6/10 CN 190 ILVL Ret Paladin Years of Raiding EXP LFGuild - Kiljaeden

Long story short, left my main raiding guild cause there wasn’t room for my RL friends so left to a more casual raiding guild for my friends that would take us all. My friends got bored and now I’m in need of a serious progression guild. “For once I went with friends over wow and it still didn’t work out”

190 ILVL ret Paladin looking for serious Mythic Progression guild.
Preferably 2 days a week (Will transfer)
Years of wow experience and logs if you need them I can provide them.

Reach out to me Sliced#11726

Hey Sliced,

If you are willing to go a little more hard core for progression we might be a good fit. We are currently sitting 10/10N 6/10H (With Huntsman down before nerf)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hi Slicedbread - I’m raid lead of a newly formed raid team within the established Alliance Companions guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST, are currently 1/10H and 3/10N, looking to push CE progression. If you’re interested please see our post at: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hey there Sliced, it sounds like we may be a good fit!
I’ll leave our bit of spam below for your consideration!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210h-1010n-ce-focused/775831