12/12M Holy Priest & Blood DK LF raiding guild for SL

My husband and I are looking for a guild to raid with in Shadowlands. He plays a blood dk and I main a holy priest. T/W/TH raid days, Horde only. Both high level CE players. Contact me on Bnet at Echo#1576 or Discord at Echo#4916.

Logs:

My holy priest logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/echoics#partition=-1

His blood dk logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/skjaldir#partition=-1

1 Like

To the top!

Howdy to the two of you. So I read very carefully what you two are looking for and decided to plug our guild. We might be close to what you are seeking, but it’s really hard to tell without a chat. We have quite a few married couples here and you guys seem to be all about mythic which is great. I attached our post that defines who and what we are. Our only issue is we raid on Tue/Wed. We happen to be in a spot where we may have a tank spot open so your post looks quite appealing. Feel free to reach out if you guys have any interest.

Thanks!

Discord: Pimsley#1337

To the toppp

Good afternoon gamers

Hey Echoics -

Affinity from Tyrannical on Stormrage Alliance here.

I feel like we could be a good fit for what you’re looking for if your husband has the potential to play DPS as we do not have a tank role currently available.

Tyrannical is a two day Cutting Edge guild on US-Stormrage. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times. We will be making the swap to Area 52 - Horde on August 27th with our first raid on Horde side being September 1st.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP and 12/12M Ny’alotha. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule.

We are currently in the market for a healer position and few DPS slots on our core roster and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442 - please send me over logs of your play during a night of early progression on a new boss. Farm logs are irrelevant for me.

Cheers,
-Aff

Thank you for reaching out but we are set on staying Horde. Take care!

As mentioned above, we will be making the swap to Horde on August 27th. Feel free to reach out if you guys would be interested in having a conversation about the guild and both of our expectations.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, bump!

great peeps scoop em

Still looking =)

Hey guys! We’re still on the market!