(H) multi-class player LF raiding guild

Hi there- I am looking to stay horde side and I am interested in a guild that raids at the heroic level, possibly pushing mythic. I also like to do mythic+ consistently and I am a major collection and achievement hunter.

I have all classes geared and I am open to any class and spec. I am flexible regarding whatever is needed to round out the raid team and I am greatly looking forward to Shadowlands!

Regarding raiding, the more limiting factor is my work schedule. I am usually available on the weekends and most mornings.

Looking for a laid-back, kind group of players that also like to push content and are willing to work hard but as a team.

Please drop your info below if you think you’d be a good fit!

Hey Serail,

Crimson brotherhood is looking for ranged and healers to round out our core raid group. We are also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello! Our times might not fit what you are looking for but please reach out if they do!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush: