[A] 10/12 M is LF 1 committed Fire Mage ONLY

We have an immediate opening for 1 FIRE MAGE . Currently we are 10/12 Mythic . Carapace will go down this Tuesday. What we are LF in a raider is as follows : you are on time, maintain solid attendance, perform at a high level, and keep trying to improve your play, gear, cloak, essences, neck etc. I will pay for the server transfer if you cannot and you are the “right fit” for our guild and raid team. This is a 13-year-old guild that is large and active. Our raid team has raided every week for 4 years. We look to strengthen our group with 1 more solid , committed player for 8.3 CE and Shadowlands. We currently raid 3 Nights a week. One night is Heroic to develop alts and get a good look at other guild members to see if they can move up into our main raid group . I request to be contacted in Discord = Horse#5014 . I WILL NOT do the “ask me a 1000 questions” in Battlenet or in here as well .10 minutes in discord can give us both good sense if we are the "right fit ". Our logs are public and yours should be visible as well . Thank you , Horse GM of Braveheart US Silvermoon , Mok’Nathal , Skywall and Drak’Thul

Or you contact me (raid leader) in discord at Zeack#4162

Fire Mage only

Feel Free to contact myself or Horse

Available all day Monday for interviews…

We are currently only looking for a Fire Mage

Still looking