11/12M S.Priest LF East Coast Guild

Hi all, like the title says I am a 11/12M shadow priest looking for an east coast guild for the end of BFA and shadowlands!

Currently I am on US-Tichondrius raiding with a guild and we are progressing nzoth. I do plan to stay with them for this progress and a bit after, don’t just want to get the kill and dip. BUT, school is starting up again and living on the east coast and raiding on west coast times is not great for trying to be a person with a regular sleep schedule.

I am looking for a guild that has a nice chill community that plans to raid mythic in shadowlands but are not going to destroy their actual lives to push. I enjoy decently paced progress and trying to be the best I can be but like I said, I will be in graduate school so that will obviously come first.

All that being said the ideal raiding schedule for me would be during the week, 2 nights a week from 9-12EST or close to that.

If you have any questions or want to reach out hit me up!

Btag: AntwonCermet#1542

Discord: Sylverus#5631

Hello Sylverus, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players and we are looking to fill our roster
for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we are clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me,
thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hi Sylverus,

I’m dropping our spam below and hope we can make something happen if you feel we’d be a good fit!

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS - Rogue, DH, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Healers - Priest, Shaman

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)