[A] Khaz/Dath <Reformation of the Moose> 12/12H H NYA LF More Members!

Hey all!

Reformation of the Moose is a new guild built by long term players who are looking to create a fun, involved atmosphere with like-minded people who like to joke and not take life too seriously. We are a cheeky bunch who love to take the mickey out of each other, and have a good laugh with a great bunch of people (we can be quite inappropriate with our humour, just as a forewarning! :wink: )

Currently we are looking to bolster our numbers, without any grievances , and fortify our position as a Heroic Raiding Guild (in Shadowlands, with a desire to attempt Mythic Progression) with Mythic+ Nights. So please, if you’re going to be necrotic , don’t bother :wink:

We are currently looking for more ranged DPS however always open to have a chat with anyone who wishes to check us out.

If you have any questions, or you think we may be the right fit for you, please feel free to drop us a line!
BNet - Missy#1984
Discord - Missbehaving#5053

Hey.
I’m a returning 110 n/elf disc priest after a 5 year break. Mostly looking for a social Aussie guild. Not really into raiding, it’s a bit too serious for me, but love questing, dungeons, achievements.
The guild I am currently with appears to have died over the last five years with almost noone logging in.
Love to be considered for the guild if you think will match.

Sorry, posted this with my lowbie… I’m a noob