Former CE Resto Druid LF Mythic Weekend Raiding for SL

Weekday raids just do not work for me no matter how many times I try to fool myself into thinking I can make it work. So I am now looking for a weekend mythic raiding guild, preferably CE but that’s not necessarily a dealbreaker. My perfect times would be Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. I can stretch the end time to 2a, and I can consider starting earlier. And I can consider Sundays as well, but Sunday would have to end by 11p for me. But 10p-1a Fri/Sat would be absolutely perfect. I’m mainly looking for Shadowlands, as I do not have any mythic Nyalotha experience, but I would of course be willing to learn the fights if picked up.

CE Uldir (US 164, on monk), CE BoD (US 87, on druid), 1/2M CoS (US 61, disc priest), and 5/8M EP before I had to stop raiding for work. Guild went on to CE in EP and Nyalotha. Before BfA, I had CE-equivalent in FL and DS in Cata, and CE MSV in MoP before stepping back to a more casual guild due to work, then reaching CE in SoO with that casual guild (US 101 10-man), as well as CE in Highmaul (resto shaman) before again stepping down due to work. I skipped the rest of WoD and all of Legion.

BfA logs are scattered across a few characters, which are listed below. I recently server transferred my druid with my guild, so if anything is messed up or you have problems finding anything let me know. Some logs are also still private I think so make sure to include private. I can get you whatever you need if you need details on those, just let me know.

Uldir - Drrimza-Laughing Skull (Monk)
BoD - Ddrimza-Mal’Ganis (Druid)
CoS - Driimza-Laughing Skull (Priest)
EP - Ddrimza-Mal’Ganis (Druid)

H Nyalotha logs are carries after I resubbed, so don’t put any stock into those.

I am willing to play any healer class, but I have always been best on druid. Progression has never been held back because of my performance on an alt class, but I am definitely most comfortable and strongest on druid.

Find me on Discord if you’d like to talk! topher#0149.

We will have a weekends raid group for you in SL and beyond.