LF Home for Shadowlands

Hi guys :slight_smile: I’m looking for a place to call home for shadowlands. Don’t have much interest in pushing anymore mythic this expansion as I’ve been looking for a guild for too long and don’t feel like farming the essences. I’m looking to play either hunter, warlock, warrior, or resto shaman for shadowlands. Looking for at least an AOTC guild but not opposed to doing some mythic. Hit me up at Marlean#7427 on discord or Scythe#12302 on BNet.

Greetings soon to be WoW friends,

Disorientated of Stormrage, an Alliance guild, is recruiting for both Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

We are planning on having 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. The first team will be raiding Mythic and focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. This team has a current solid core of around 16-17 raiders. The second team will be a Normal and Heroic team that will achieve AOTC each tier. This team is not yet formed but will be recruited for as we get closer to Shadowlands. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

This team currently raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is looking for a tank, maybe a healer, and a couple DPS.

Normal/Heroic Team:

This team does not have set raid days yet, primarily as we are just now starting to form it. They will more than likely raid 2 nights a week, either 7pm – 10pm EST or 8pm – 11pm EST. All roles are needed for this team at this time.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

1 Like

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi Elunea! Our guild, Grey Horse Army [A] Turalyon, is a brand new guild that is focused on building a fun and active community. We will have members who raid, pvp, mythic + and just build alt armies :slight_smile: Our raiding goal is to achieve AOTC each tier. We will NOT be focusing on mythic raiding unless we can do so in a casual manner towards the end of a tier. If you’d like to come help us build this community, we would love to have you!

#Thistlebloom1316

1 Like

You would love Dojo now and into SL and beyond.

Hello! If you are a returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Priest - Holy/Disc+Shadow (Need All!)
Warrior - Dps

(Medium):
Mage
Warlock
Shaman - Ele

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players!! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hello Elunea, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players and we are looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we are clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hey Eluna. S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

We are a close group of in game friends that have been raiding for a couple years now. Looking for more semi hardcore players to fill out our roster for shadowlands and achieve CE. Fairly active for mythic+ (1800-2300io).

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST
(Optional) Wednesday heroic run at 8pm CST

Recruiting:

1 tank
Mage/elemental/warlock
DH/warrior/rogue

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some ranged to our core headed into Shadowlands. We are also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello, Elunea!

Twilight Vigil is a small guild that is looking to make its triumphant return to the raiding scene in Shadowlands.

Feel free to message me either through BNet at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hey Elunea! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hello, Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting: Ranged dps (Full on hunters)

We are an active community that has been together for roughly 3 years. Looking to push shadowlands at a semi-hardcore level. In high need of ranged dps. Majority of our members are 1.8k-2.4k IO scores, so we are fairly active in doing weekly keys. We are fairly social in discord and host an optional raid on Wednesday at 8pm CST to gear alts and have some fun

Btag: tyrue#1545
Discord: tyrue#1556

Hey if you’re wanting a community to run high end M+ and pvp and also focus on CE progression in SL on a semi-hardcore schedule, I think you would love our guild! Come check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Good evening Elunea,

Misfit Militia is a Heroic Raiding Guild at 12/12 H on Hyjal.
Recently new made guild after moving servers in July 2020. Core group of 4 are building up a new raiding team in hopes of pushing raids, mythic + and Arenas in Shadowlands. Our members of the guild are active every night on weekdays and very active all day on weekends. We are very open to people who are new to the game, or are long time players. We all have experience with most classes, always willing to help.

RAID TEAM INFO:
We are looking for raiders who are willing to put in the effort and time to help continue push Heroic through the end of expansion and then to move into Shadowlands.

Current Raid Times:

Friday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
Saturday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
(Raid times may change in Shadowlands but we are trying to keep this consistent)

Current Needs as of 8/12/2020:
Ranged DPS - All experienced RDPS players will be considered, Boomkin/Warlock Preferred
Healer - All experienced Healers will be considered. Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest Preferred
Melee DPS - Currently only looking for experienced Melee DPS with a tank offspec
Tank- Currently Tank positions are filled but we are looking for Tank players for M+.

ALL POSITIONS WILL BE OPEN TO COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS IN SHADOWLANDS

We currently have 4-5 players pushing m+ keys on a daily basis and looking for Tanks and Healers that are experienced with Dungeon Mechanics and Affixes

CONTACTS:
Recruiting/GM: Natalie: NatRutSim#1694
Raid Leader: Ricky: Itsricky#1431

Trial Requirements:
-Must have Heart of Azeroth up to at least level 80.
-Cloak must be at least level 12.
-Minimum ilvl preference is 455. (Our mythic + team can and will help you gear up if you are deemed a good fit)
-All raiding and mythic + logs will be reviewed by all of our officers beforehand.

Trial periods will last about 2 weeks of raiding.
Trials are determined more so by mechanic skill rather than numbers.
You are required to have 100% attendance during your trial period. Failure to show up for raid will result in an immediate disqualification.

Have a very good rest of your day!! :3

Hello Elunea

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Update: Classes have changed. Now looking to main either Ele Shaman, Feral Druid W/ Guardian OS, Mage, or Ret w/ Prot OS