[A] Easy Two Chest Stormrage Multiple Teams

An Alliance Guild that has been around for 4 years through the good and the bad times within the game. We are a Raiding Guild on Stormrage Alliance that dabbles into every aspect of the game with members that push Mythic+, Raiding,Pvp and even Tmog. We are looking to bolster our raid teams to finish off the xpac strong and have a good solid group of players going into shadowlands ready to push content together. That being said we already do have 3 running Raid Teams, 2 Mythic teams and 1 Heroic, that all have recruitment needs to finish off the xpac

E2C Team- Mythic Raid Team
Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday 9-12pm Eastern
Current Prog - 11/12M -WE ARE EXTENDING TILL CE
Goal- To push CE and keep the group together going into shadowlands for a strong mythic push earlier than we did this tier
Recruitment Needs - Range Dps(Fire Mages,Hunters,Warlocks) Preferred But all dps will be considered

This Team also has a few bench spots open for people that cant make it every night but want to at least fill in when needed and get boss kills when we do reclear after CE

SCT Team-Mythic Raid Team
Raid Times -Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm Eastern
Current Prog -10/12M
Goal - To maintain a relaxed enviroment while also having great progress and fun
Recruitment Needs - Range Dps but all dps will be considered

Teemger Team- Heroic Raid Team
Raid Times -Friday/Sunday 8-11pm Eastern
Current Prog -11/12H
Goal - Form a Set team that consistently shows up to have fun and down bosses without all the added pressure of mythic
Recruitment Needs - DPS of all types and healers

Looking for people dedicated to actually show up and be consistent… We do understand real life happens

As you can tell with 3 active Raid Teams we have an active player base that you can join and be apart of… If you are just looking to be part of an active guild and more casual we do accept that too so dont be afraid to message me to join

Contact Info-Discord
Brukzar#1177

or you can contact any member ingame to direct you to me or another officer

I am also available through Discord: Sanizeda#5477
(Raid Leader for SC Team)

Still looking Utopia#1503