<Viable> NYA CE / Nathria 8/10M TWTh 8-11PM CST recruiting

Viable is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that formed at the end of 8.3 to obtain CE and build for Shadowlands. Since our formation, we have progressed through 12/12 Mythic Ny’alotha in four weeks of raiding. However, our work is not done. We are looking to further improve and expand our roster in order to prepare for the release of Shadowlands, and achieve higher world rankings.

We raid:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM CST
Sometimes include Monday when were close to kills

What we want:
We LOVE vocal players. While it goes without saying that you must be able to communicate any critical details regarding an encounter to the rest of the raid, being able and willing to communicate any semi-important details which may facilitate the fight for others is a huge plus.

Players who can quickly adapt to an encounter in the absence of strategy guides and/or when randomness occurs. Whether it’s a bug, or simply bad luck, we expect you to react appropriately and make the best of any situation during encounters.

Perfect attendance. Okay, maybe not PERFECT, but we expect you to make every raid unless something incredibly important comes up, or an emergency occurs. Our raiders greatly value their raid time and essentially have perfect attendance – we expect the same from you.

Gear and experience. As we are a guild currently progressing in content, we expect you to be adequately geared for the encounters, as well as experienced with them.

Players who are able and willing to play multiple specs as necessary. Certain fights favor certain specs. As such, we expect you to be willing to utilize such advantages should we deem it necessary. (Geared alts are a huge plus!)

Players who are able to provide their own supplies to raid.

Our recruitment is open to:
-Tank
-Unh DK
-Hunter
-Mage
-Warlock
-Disc Priest
-Holy Paladin
Any other exceptional applicants will be considered

Send an in-game tell to Sck, or add on discord if you have any further questions:
Sck#0077

Apply here:
https:// forms.gle/P6nmuCXX2hv92imR6 (remove space between / and forms)

1 Like

Still need some exceptional dps/heals!

Looking for exceptional dps/heals

Prepping for next week to start on Carapace, need mages/locks and a Holy Pally!

Only need a few more exceptional players for cara/nzoth!

bump! cara almost down!!

Cara Down. N’zoth on the way… LF pump3rs.

It will die within a month or less. Bring your A game

Hello, im an 11/12 M Blood Elf Hpal. My guild has just decided to stop attempting to get CE after 170~ pulls on nzoth and lots of roster issues and some problems with ppl adapting to the boss mechanics. interested in trialing with u if you are still looking for a decently geared healer.

hey there, I’m also a 11/12M soon to be 12/12M playing both protection paladin and ret paladin. I have about 150 pulls on nzoth and would like to push for a kill with respectable logs. If you guys need people, I’m available as soon as next week. Discord: Detruiso#7139 and btag Detruiso#1978

please add me on realid sck#11271 or discord: Sck#0077

Currently looking for a good Holy Paladin or Priest/Monk to finish up N’zoth! Add me on realid @ Graphix#1969 with any questions or related info

1 Like

Any beast healers to push secret phase and get CE???

Holy pally 476 disc priest 478 Lf to get ce and finish out the raid tier and move into shadow lands. 100 + pulls on nzoth. Willing to faction change.

Shamanism#11910

Hey just submitted an app, but Alliance or Horde - 11/12M 95%+ Healing/Damage RSham (ele OS) Raider LF 11/12M guild to re-prog Mythic NZoth for remainder of BFA only. 240+ Pulls of experience on M NZoth.
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MQzA7DVnKyGmWqfr#boss=2344&difficulty=5&wipes=1&type=healing&cutoff=3
Character: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Danksinator

Nzoth is down. CE acquired. Recruitment open for Shadowlands!

1 Like

Recruiting for SL CE Progression!

bump! SL recruitment is open!

bumpity! Please message me @ grphx#1539 on discord for any inquiries about joining our guild! Thanks!

bump10char