60 rogue or hunter LF guild

hello all I am currently seeking new home for either my rogue or hunter or both! I am willing to transfer from my current server( ashkandi) to any PVE NA server. My hunter is undergeared compared to my rogue who is in some t1 t2 pieces however, if it were up to me i would prefer to transfer my hunter as it is a new class that i enjoy playing. Looking for a guild who raids in the evenings after 6pm mountain time. My discord is shadowhunter#5833. Or syn24#1306 on Wow feel free to msg me at anytime that i am online. Thanks in advance!

Wipes on Trash is a West Coast server guild recruiting for our raid team atm. We’re currently doing BWL wednesday at 7, AQ20 on sat at 7 and AQ 40 on Friday at 7 and Sunday at 7 server times (we’re 7/9 currently). We’re a 8/8 BWL and 10/10 MC group, with lots of experienced raiders. Mature humour is a must though, we have some people with little to no filters :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to hear from you!
Vocifera#0254 on discord if you’d be interested to talk more!

Hello there Vocifera, I just added you on discord

Hey, Afterparty is looking for some good players. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (ashkandi).

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

I’ve tried adding you on discord but didn’t seem to work. You can add me however at Namelus#1617

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi-] <The Afterparty> 15/15 | T/Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST