60 mage, and 60 geared druid healer lf guild

Preferably a pvp server that’s populated, want to raid, not too big into pvp. Druid is geared enough for Naxx, mage is new into raiding, have some pieces from zul gurub and tier 2 helm.

Contact info at the bottom if your interested
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/herod-a-maelstrom-semi-hc-1515-naxx-fri-9-12-pm-sun-8-11-pm-est/654275

Hey there!
ID form Whitemane could be your new home! We are looking to add 1-2 healers (and I love Druids) and 1 caster DPS.

About us – ‘ID’ is a semi-Casual raiding guild. Our roster consists of older, experienced hardcore gamers. We are looking to play with others of similar skill and background. while keeping a reasonable amount of play time to balance real life responsibilities like having kids, or a professional job. Our core group raided 6 days a week in retail and obtained many server firsts throughout vanilla - wotlk. This go around we decided to play on a more reasonable schedule and really focus on enjoying the game. I can honestly say it’s a team that I love being a part of. We have built a great community with some great players! We hope to continue our progression into Naxx, but we require some extra bodies!

We raid from 6:00PM to 9:00PM Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

We are currently looking for

1 Mage

1 Warrior

1 Druid

1 Priest

1 Paladin

We use an EPGP loot system with a 20% decay each week.

Expectations - We do not require world buffs but strongly urge them, and the same goes for consumables. We expect players to take raid seriously but not need to devote their lives to the game. No one is going to get yelled at here, it’s a game to have fun with! We have no weekly play time requirements, we only require that you have greater then 80% attendance while simultaneously bringing all required consumables to raid every week. (resist gear and whatnot) Socially, we try to maintain a mature relaxed atmosphere. This means no political, religious, or racial discussions in open forum. Making fun of people you kinda know is, however, always encouraged.

Message me in game or on discord for more info! Disc: Thomar#3875 Blizzard: Thomar#1457

If you guys are Naxx prepared, you can check us out. We don’t run the old raids anymore though:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-whitemane-1215-naxx-tth-morning-evening-teams-10a-1p7p-10p-pst-lf-1xdps-1xheal-for-naxx/382189/

are you horde or alliance? if horde and you can raid 9:30pm-1:00am pst hit me on discord Nullified#1976.

Skilled raid team on whitemane pvp server alliance. Add on discord Grassmoneky#0001 for info. legit just opened up Rdruid/mage slot

^ What grassmonkey said. If you’re interested in raiding Sunday/Monday night, 2 spots just opened up.