6 Weeks later, still no Catalyst Charges rewarded. Good system

First, this isn’t another post about someone who doesn’t understand the system.
So I’ve been dealing with this for 6 weeks. I accept the Catalyst Charge quest. Do my group activities, go turn it in. After turn in, according to multiple GM’s, I’m rewarded the charge, but unable to use the charge.

I open the frame, place my item, and the button remains unclickable stating I don’t have a charge. That was week 1.

Being proactive, I transferred my character to a new battle.net hoping it would fix the bug I had read about. It didn’t.

I redid the Dragonflight story line quests. I am wearing 5 pieces of crafted gear from before transfer and it obviously wouldn’t allow me to redo the Bottled Essence quests since I completed them already.

5 weeks later, I have 4 pieces of 421 gear in my bags that I cannot convert to tier because something isn’t communicating in game for me to be able to utilize the catalyst.

Someone at a developer level, please for the love of everything fix this for me. I will set aside time to talk with you. I have server transferred and faction changed again to see if it will reset something, to no avail.

I have made multiple ticket requests and the answer I get is, “Well, sorry.”

Unfortunately, bug reports aren’t given personal attention. Leaving a bug report is something you do on your way to other in-game activities. No ETA on a fix is ever given or implied, and personal resolutions aren’t given.

I have no opinion on your problem one way or the other - aside from being sorry you are experiencing the issues and frustration - I am just trying to relate the fact that no one is going to respond and fix your issues here. Certainly no one is going to set aside time to talk with you personally about this problem.

I speak from some ten or more years of lurking and participating in the Support forums. No personal resolutions come from bug reports.

Blizz takes the info posted here, and at some indeterminate time in the future, fixes any problems for everyone at once.

I’m sorry, I’m sure this isn’t what you want to hear, but when Blizzard suggests to customers to put in a Bug Report, they don’t definitively tell those same customers that the bug report is virtually the end of their (the player’s) involvement in the issue.

Personal attention is only attained via ticket. And when the folks handling tickets tell you to post in Bug Report, that means there’s no current resolution for your issue.

My apologies, and good luck moving forward.

Don’t expect to much with bugs. My Jewelcrafter still can not put crafted gems in a gem bag. this has been an issue since early December of 2022.