6 Vets/Returning Players LF Guild Horde-Mankrik

6 Returning Veterans to classic are looking for a Horde Guild on Mankrik. We are all adults looking for good guild to level with, that has a casual feel but knows how to get down to business to get ahead.

While Raiding is a ways off, we are hoping to raid together. Most of our group is only available to raid heavily on the weekends, with some odd times during the week (not dependably).

When Pvp becomes available, some of us will be hitting it heavy. Old school AV!!!

Among us are experienced Guild Leaders, Raid Leaders, DKP Managers and Raiders. We understand the leveling process in classic, we don’t bring drama and we always bring our A game from researching boss fights to bringing our own consumables.

We intend on rolling the following classes;

Warrior, Tank
Priest, Holy
Hunter, Beast (I think)
Shaman, Elemental and side heals
Mage, Frost or Fire
Warlock, not sure on spec yet.

If you think we might be a good fit for you, you want more info on us or want to talk, let me know!

If youre interested in leaving Mankirk, feel free to check us out, tentatively planning on Herod. Thanks for your time and have fun regardless!!

Hello Smidgen,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on Herod. From how you have described your group I think we would be a good culture fit together.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another few veteran players would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me here or on discord! losefast #6123

Hey!! Would love to chat with you because it seems like your group would be a good fit for our guild. Your goals and expectations for Classic align with our guild goals. Here is our guild forum or you can join our guild discord and learn more about what the guild is about. Feel free to DM the owner in the discord channel directly (me) if you have any questions!! Happy hunting

We have a core of 7, all real life friends (Military). We are just getting things together at the moment as we all finally just committed to coming back. Most of us raided through Vanilla, with some joining later in TBC/WotLK. We have server first’s under our belts on both WothLK and Cata. So we def know how to get serious.

Currently We are looking to raid 2 nights a week. We have pretty much solidified a Sunday 6’ish-10pm CST. The other night we are leaning heavily on is Saturday (but can’t start until 8pm CST and end ???).

The actual discord channel is being built. We have landed on our original guild name that we initially started in Classic The Black Omen (not our competitive guild). Add me on discord: DangerMouse#4231 and I will send an invite to the channel if you are interested in hearing more.

Come check us out. We’re a tight knit group since Vanilla.

Is recruiting all classes and players for Classic Launch! We will be on the PvE server Mankrik and will have a focus on both end-game raiding and organized BG’s!

End-game content including all raids will be top priority. With that being said, we are not a min/max guild or a class exclusion guild. We want to clear everything, but aren’t interested in world firsts or elitism.

Being prepared (consumables) and punctual for raids will be a requirement and logs will be viewed, but just to stay current. We want to clear content and have fun, that is the main objective. If you’re a hideous player, we will attempt to work with you before any drastic decisions are made.

We are looking for all classes and types of players. 18+ is preferred. While certain areas of chat and Discord will be family-friendly, there will be channels that are not. Guild chat will be monitored and regulated at all times.

Raid Times will most likely be 9pm-12am Eastern Standard. Days will be Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday, to be determined.

If you want to clear content and have fun without being held to a ridiculous standard, perhaps we can be a fit.

Reply here or message Scib#1428 in game for more details.

Hey there, if you are ok with leaving Mankrik, we’ve got the perfect place for you guys! At the least, come join our discord and just hangout with us, we have a few non guildies that we’ve befriended. Great group of guys that get along very well.