6 Players LF Mythic Guild

Hi there,

TL;DR we’re a group of 6 that is looking for a mythic raiding guild. Unfortunately ours fell apart but the 6 of us would like to continue playing together.

Our 6 consists of:
240ilvl R Sham
246 Blood Dk/240ilvl MM hunter
247 Sub Rogue/240ilvl Lock
247 HPal
246 Enh Sham
245 Rdruid - can boom as well

We’re looking for a 9pm est or later start time and prefer to stay Horde.

If we may fit in hit me up on here or can bnet me at stcjosh45#1309

1 Like

Hi! We are looking to expand our guild roster! Here’s some information about us :smiley:

Guild: Super Adventure Pals
Server: Arthas
Faction: Horde
Current Prog: 9/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H SoD, 4/10M SoD.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 P.M. — 12:00 A.M. EST. Optional Sunday farm/speed clears.

SAP is recruiting strong DPS and Healers! All specs/classes may apply as long as you perform on your class we aren’t picky.

We’re a guild who wants to clear mythic raid, and have a good time doing it. We’re serious about progression but also try to keep our atmosphere positive so everyone can have a good time.

Here’s my contact info if you are interested and want to know more!

Augusto#12309 (Battle.net)
Augustocaesar#7214 (Discord)

We are currently looking for a strong players for our Mythic roster . We are a 2 Day Guild 3/10 Mythic Tues/Thurs 830-1130 cst. Please add me on discord if interested Åsúnå-Illidan#9953

Hi there! Im with Loot Goblins On Area52 we are 4/10M and we could use your team! We raid Sundays and Mondays 9pm-12am EST. Ill be sure to also add you. Im also available to talk on discord at most times: Okashiro#2856

Hello Joshysruid!
Dad Made Me Do It is looking for more competent players and also horde on Area 52. We recently switched over and decided to do our own thing as well. Our core raid members are 10/10H and 3/10M and looking to get good and strong players to re clear Mythic. Our raid times are Tue/Thur 8pm-11pm. We also like to get M+'s done so that way everyone has at least one 252 in their vault for the week. If this interests you guys we would love to have you and looking at the comp everyone would have a spot! You can reach me at-
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269

Hope to hear from you!

Hello we would love to chat with you guys to know more. We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H 8/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested please contact me Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515.

About us:
Freakin Unicorns is a 3-day mythic raiding guild formed at the tail end of 8.3 and achieved our goal of CE during our first full tier together in Castle Nathria. We are primarily focused on progression-oriented raiding but spend plenty of time in all aspects of the game, including rated PvP, M+, and casual content. For our mythic raid team, accomplishing CE every tier is our baseline expectation, but seeing clear improvement on server and global rankings is our goal. We push ourselves and each other to be better, always aiming one step higher as a team. We value respect, community, and camaraderie, never wanting to lose sight of what makes gaming together fun.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Thursday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Sunday: 9pm-12am eastern time

Raid needs:
Discipline Priest
Holy Paladin
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Destruction Warlock

Trial expectations:
The drive to improve personal play.
Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, add-ons, and knowledge of the raid.
Minimum 2-week trial period.

For additional information please fill out:
[Freakin Unicorns Application ](https ://forms.gle/py4i5gNehA6jLbnT7) <---- Space after Https
Moonnstalker (Co-GM) – Bnet: Moon#1956 or Discord: Moon#7818
Umbrane (Co-GM) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here. We’re getting fatescribe to second P2 consistently. Should die soon.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

5/10M is looking for a few more experienced DPS to add to our roster as we make the push further into mythic. We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10PM PST, and do keys daily. We also have an active gaming community who play many other game together and run many in guild contests to keep it relaxed and fun. Check us out on GuildofWoW of contact me BNET: Nerdrage#12235

Hey there! I saw you in trade chat the other day but didn’t get the chance to reach out.

Everest is a 1/10M & AOTC Guild. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST, I know this is a little earlier than you would prefer, but we would love to have you.

I added you on BNET - Bloodiehell#1476

[H] <The Vindicated> 5/11M SFO 2 Night Raiding Guild Seeking DPS and Heals! !