6 months sub mount

hello, if i buy 6 months with bnet wallet, do i get that steamscale mount ?

It needs to be a recurring 6 month subscription (as in paying 6 months at a time). I’m not sure what the bnet wallet is, but if that is the blizzard balance, then no you cannot do that. It must be from a regular payment method such as a paypal or bank account.

3 Likes

If similar past promotions are any indication, three months from now, you will see practically no one riding these mounts.

People tend to favor using mounts that represent an achievement, have a unique ability, or are those they paid hard cash for.

Mounts that are available to everyone as a free bonus get an initial burst of popularity but fall into disuse fairly quickly.
When was the last time you saw a Dreadwake mount or a horde motorcycle from the chopper contest?

This, I used the dragon from the 6 month sub for a week maybe and around the same with the mouse but I always end up back with my Infinite Timereaver

Not sure why you guys seem to be trying to dissuade OP from obtaining the mount, or what that has to do with the original question. If they like/want the mount, there’s no reason to shame them away from getting it if they think it’s cool. :man_shrugging:

Regardless, Sinshunt has the correct answer here. It has to be a recurring subscription, not a “block” of game time.

2 Likes

I’m not shaming anyone, just agreeing that they’re not normally worth stressing over.

1 Like

Just noting that the promo mounts loose their luster pretty quickly. I wouldn’t advise making the mount the primary driver for obtaining a 6 month sum.

1 Like

I believe by wallet he means bnet balance. You can use the bnet balance to purchase 1, 3, or 6 month blocks of game time but you can not use it to set up a recurring subscription. The recurring subscription is required to get the mount promotion, so do not buy a bunch of WoW tokens with your in game gold expecting to get the mount.

2 Likes

Correct, the cynic in me says it’s because bliz know that people forget about recurring payments and will get a bunch of unintentional extra payments.