6 Friends looking for a home

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We suffered a recent loss of a number of raiders due to RL issues and it’s caused a set back in our progression while we recruit to fill the now vacant spots. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Current Progression: 7/9 N
Uldir Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Priest

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

If you haven’t found a home yet then add me on bnet Obliterate#11716 - We are looking for a few more raiders to round out or heroic raiding guild that we just formed.

Hi! I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons, a progression guild on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 2/9H and our times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have several very active members who enjoy mythic+ as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying or through the following:

Btag: ayyverty#1964
Discord: ayyverty#5944

If you are interested in Alliance at all I would like to chat, Ill leave our spam below, if not good luck!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

1 Like

Hi Stormydan! Your group sounds like exactly what we need to help our group push for CE in BoD! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 6/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hey Dan!

I think you guys would be a great fit in our guild, Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis. You can see our recruitment post here:

We’re currently in N BoD and will be in H in a couple short weeks, but hovering around 380, it sounds like that’s right where you might want to be! We have a solid core of players, we’re hoping to expand the base of players looking to push N/H BoD and M+.

We have immediate needs for healers and DPS. If the DK is a tank, and only a tank, I couldn’t promise a spot for every fight in BoD, as we already have an extra tank we’re trying to let rotate in on some fights, but we could use all the talented DPS we can get. Just about your whole group is a “high priority” need for us.

Feel free to reach out on bnet, Conweezy#1387. We’d love to have you guys in for a trial this upcoming week to see how things go.

All the best in your search,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

Hey there!

If you guys are all still looking at Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to have a quick chat to learn more about your group!

We are looking for more reliable, dedicated raiders to join our raiding team. We almost have heroic cleared and will be Mythic Focused soon!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) to chat!
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!

Add me @ BasedGod#1650

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

A little Information about Dracarys Productions:
Faction: Horde
Server: Bleeding-Hollow
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:00 pm Est

Guild information:
Small, casual guild with Female GM. LF people who want to raid (softcore), push mythics with us, run alt runs, mog and mount runs. Some PVP (W/BGS).

Guild was created during middle of legion, and was semi-active for about 2 months. People started to leave or do their own thing and guild died down. Right as BFA was released started up with recruitment and have recruited a decent number of people.

GM needs down to earth people who have patience running the raid and don’t mind wiping a few times. Need people to run mythics with and just in general anything with. Need people who want a mature chill atmosphere but can also get stuff done.

Need people who can commit most raid days ( I do understand RL stuff takes priority, but need people who will be present most of the days we do raid)

What is needed (for raiding):
Locks, Priests(Disc or Holy), DH (DPS-possible tank spec as well).
Need Healers and DPS (Tank as secondary class to fill when needed)

We are currently 8/9N(With hopes to down Jaina within the next week so we can progress through H). We are currently running with another solid guild and have had success with them. I would like to have a FULL GUILD GROUP HOWEVER.

We love to chat and hang out in discord as well!

If you are interested or would like to hear more, add me on bnet Glidergirl90#1793

You guys would legitimately be a dream come true; 6 players of pretty much all the specs we need, and we’d love to have you all. Shoot me an add on Bnet at Carrn#1452, let’s talk.

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Horde side progression raiding guild on Hyjal-US.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have all raided at a decent level of competition over the years. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but it takes time to get there. We are looking for players who understand that building the right kind of team with the right kind of people takes patience and dedication; players who want the guild to be a long-term home and family, even if they aren’t raiding at the moment. If you are looking for a climate that values fun, friendliness, and an active community even on off nights, BRS could very well be your new home.

Current Progression
Uldir: 8/8H, 2/8M
Dazar Alor: 8/9N, 4/9H

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking for DPS players and potentially one Healer to finish off our roster as we move forward into Mythic Dazar Alor and beyond.

Any and all players are welcome, regardless of previous raid experience. We can fix gear and help you learn the finer points of the game, but we can’t teach desire and dedication. Whether you are keen to start raiding, get back into it as a veteran player, or take a step back from a more hardcore scene, you’ll find some like-minded people and a home here.

Guild Master:
Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3378 (Discord)

add me @ Basedgod#1650

9/9N 3/9H

Server: Area 52

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and we run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic on the first raid on BFA and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK

Heals:
*Resto Shaman
*Monk

The average ilvl of the Heroic+ Progression raid group is 400. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
    *Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD.

Progress:

Uldir: 5/8M

BFD: 9/9N 8/9H 2/9M

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Dps:
WW Monk
Boomkin
Ele Shammy
Shadow Priest
Warlock

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Minko4000#1590
Rawkfist#1140
Zaidian#1658

Greetings, Stormydan! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

We’re a newer guild and our raid team could use a boost. I’d love to talk to you more about giving us a try. Our community is thriving, but we need more numbers for the raid team. This would be a chance to invest in a community early on and help us achieve greatness. :slight_smile:

We’re a social guild first and foremost - we love running content together. The community is friendly and welcoming and a pretty amazing group of people.

I’d be happy to give you the guild discord info, if you’d like to join and take a peek (you or the rest of your friends).

Get in touch with me if you’re interested! Stormy#1692 on bnet, or Stormy#9150 on discord.

I think i have the perfect guild for you guys, add my bnet and lets talk

~~ FunkyTurtle#11594

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Don’t know if you decided yet, and can’t imagine I will be what you are looking for, but I just created or BFG for short, and if you guys are interested in leading as much as raiding, I need a strong core of people to build from. Currently Horde on Dalaran server

Btag - Poppz#11379
Disc - NoPantz#2177
Add me if this is something you would like to be on the ground floor of and we can discuss what you are looking for in a guild to see if our styles will mesh well!

Hey Stormydan,

We have multiple core spots available, we’re a newly formed guild which was created 2/7/19. Check us out.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

If you are still looking, hit me up, we have two raid groups on thrall horde side and need more! Lathander#1319