6 Friends looking for a home

Hi Stormydan,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS with Heal off-spec roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

If you are open to alliance let me know. Our mythic roster could accommodate all of you and we would love to have you.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and strive for Cutting Edge.

Current Progression: 1/9M 5/9H

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Flex DPS/Tank:

• Warrior

• DK

• Monk

• Druid

Flex DPS/Healer:

• Druid

• Priest

• Shaman

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

• Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Bnet: r3con#11395
Discord: r3con#4078

Dead End Friends is a Heroic Horde Raiding Guild on the Zul’jin Server. Currently seeking more members for our progression push on Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

About us:

Founded prior to BFA we’re an adult oriented raiding guild. Our members come from many backgrounds. Primarily looking for an environment where progress and performance are valued, while still appreciating that our members are largely adults with active lives outside the game. We hope to foster an environment where people are enjoying their time in the guild without feeling as though they have to be tied to a rigid schedule where they MUST be active and present on a day to day basis in order to be valued.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10PM EST

• Optional Alt Raids Monday 7-9PM EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • Healers: Shaman/Priest. All Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • DPS: Warlock/Rogue/Druid/Mage. All Exceptional applicants will be considered

Need to Know Info:

• Discord Required for voice communication.
  • Food/Flasks provided by guild.
  • Short trial period is common ( 1-2 Weeks)

Interested? to apply please contact one of our officers on Bnet @ Oddsouls#1158 or LSizzle#1680 or respond to the thread here and we will do our best to get into contact with you!

Thanks for checking the guild out!

Sick Society is rebuilding. We need every class/spec except tanks. Our new raid times will be Sun/Mon 9pm-12pm est. Sick Society has been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. If you have a large group or would be interested in helping rebuild an old guild please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882

Hey Stormydan!

If your group is interested < Savage Factory > On Turalyon is looking for players to rebuild our group back. We went 8/8 N, 8/8H, and 2/8 M in Uldir. We are a casual guild that still likes to get AOTC and if we can dip into mythic to see some fights. Our main raid days are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. and if we do have others on during the week we also try to form a Wed or Fri group 9pm EST as well.

If you are interested please or have questions you can add Espy#1119 :slight_smile:

Our weekend group has room for all of you guys!

AVALANCHE - Area - 52 H

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are currently 2/9 H 8/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are specifically looking for DPS and Heals at the moment to help grow our core group!

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Hey! We have several raid teams with varying goals that you guys may be interested in. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you guys!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 4/9H (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 4/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey Stormy,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and can likely make room for 6 of you. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Yo, gonna keep it short so I can prevent the usual wall of text you would get.

We’re named Attrition on the Destromath server. Horde. We finished Ant. at 9/11M, finished Uldir with 4/8M, progressing through BoD heroic currently. In need of good ranged DPS players. Our raid times are 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM eastern time, three hours a raid for Tues/Thurs/Sun. Tues/Sun are mythic progression days and Thurs is optional heroic farm days once we get both normal and heroic tiers done.

We’d love to have you next raid if you’re able to DPS, to not only find out if you’re a good fit for us, but a good fit for you as well. Give me a message here, Discord (Brodimus#2194) or on bNet (Brodimus#11844).

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.

We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)(7/9N 2/9H)

We are currently looking for 1-2 Healers and assorted DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!

My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Team One:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Team Two:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

I’d be interested in talking to you guys to see if we’re a good fit. Our focus is Mythic, but there will be heroic being done as well.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

We’d love to chat with you guys to see if you’re interested! Pretty sure you have our contact info :grinning:

Hello there, Stormydan. I am Shilda, the raid leader, of Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall. We are horde, so a plus! We are currently 7/9N and 1/9H. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday 10p-1a EST. We also have a website, which will give you a rundown of our Uldir progress as well as giving you an updated roster of our raid team. Our website will give you the battle tag of the GM, myself, and the other officer as well as our discord if you ever want to chat, on the contact us page!

Hey Stormydan -

Nevermore - [A] - Turalyon is currently looking to strengthen our core to progress through mythic Battle For Dazar’alor along with future raids this xpac and beyond.

We are a laid back group of formerly hardcore raiders that have taken a step back to be a bit more casual but still see endgame content. We have gotten cutting edge tiers completed in the past.

We are currently 6/9H in BfD, and finished Uldir at 4/8M on a pretty light progression push

Our raid times are as follows:
Thurs/Mon - 8:00-11:00pm est (main raid)
Sat - 8:00-11:00pm est (alt raid)

If you are interested, feel free to add me at Glade#1825

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content (pushing to achieve AoTC), mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We also want to push into mythic once we conquer heroic. We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family! We want to eventually tackle mythic as well.

Bnet: Rozn#1164
Discord: Rozn02#6693

My guild recently started a night raid team and would be super interested. Im sure they can find a spot for you all. Please contact obli or myself for some chat fun.

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

BoD- 1/9M 6/9H 9/9N

TOP NEEDS:

1 Pro, full time Healer. Any spec will be considered. Core Spot Now

Melee DPS is very limited but if youre great well find a spot

Any competitive RDPS will have a chance at a core spot

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily for Core raiders.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+), and Exorsus Raid Tools

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

GM- Consecrater#1492

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We suffered a recent loss of a number of raiders due to RL issues and it’s caused a set back in our progression while we recruit to fill the now vacant spots. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Current Progression: 7/9 N
Uldir Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Priest

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

If you haven’t found a home yet then add me on bnet Obliterate#11716 - We are looking for a few more raiders to round out or heroic raiding guild that we just formed.