6/9N 4/9 H 380 TANK LF Mythic Guild

Warrior Tank LF a mythic raiding guild, preferred a paid xfer.

I have previous CE experience, wasn’t in a guild much for uldir so only got 3/8M

Looking to progress with a guild.

Open to any days or times.

Reply with your btag and I will get back with you.

Still looking

Hey Myxn,
We are looking to add a few members to round out our roster.

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal-US established towards the end of Legion.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years. We raid 3 nights a week, and pride ourselves on an active community that actively pushes keys, does PvP, or plays other games on off nights.

Our goal is nothing short of Cutting Edge in each tier while maintaining an enjoyable raid environment.

Current Progression
Right now we’re sitting at 1/8Mythic & 8/8 Heroic bosses done, with the server first kills of Taloc and Mother.

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking Dps of all variety for Mythic progression. All players who have a good mindset and want to kill bosses as part of a team are welcome to get in touch

Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3318 (Discord
Wrath#12521 (BNet); Wrath#2011(Discord)

Hi Myxn, we are looking for another tank for BFD progression (we start tomorrow) I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

I have some guilds in need of tanks! :slight_smile: