6/9M Healer LF Guild

Going to keep this quick and simple.
I am 6/9M mythic BDA and 8/8M Uldir [CE]. I’m looking for a guild with like-wise progress and plan on clearing the content [CE].

Resto druid at 414 with a 46 neck
4/9M [but I have experience with 6/9M]

I CAN’T raid on Mondays or Wednesday. Any other day is fine.
I’m looking for something after 6pm PST.

Post here or add me on Btag
ToxicAngel#11806

You said you couldn’t make weds, and im posting knowing this, but thought maybe if the times were late enough OR something changes in the future. If not, enjoy the free bump to your thread =D GL

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Bumping thiss

still looking

Hey there Aldreyda! We’re looking to add an exceptional healer to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond. We had a 400k and 27k HP wipe on Mekka this week so we’re still 6/9 but we’ll be moving to Stormwall very soon.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We raid a bit late on the Easter time but you didn’t mention an exact time slot. We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

Contact me on discord or bnet: Star#1760 (same on both) or go ahead and fill out an application to get the process started!

============================

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
6/9M BoD (27K HP wipe on Mekka [0%]) :frowning:
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 3/21

• 1 Exceptional healer
  • Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage
  • Exceptional melee with a preference for Monk, Warrior, or Paladin

Exceptional candidates will always be considered and are encouraged to apply!

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

[A] Heroes and Legends (7/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for exceptional DPS, a healer, and possibly a tank to optimize our roster to dive into Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET (Raider), WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider), Blobbey#0112 on discord (Guild Master), or Taedious#8090 on discord (Officer)!

going to bump this. Looking again! contact me.
Wednesdays will be okay in TWO WEEKS.

Gluten Intolerance is a 6/9M BoD and 8/8M Uldir CE and 2/2H Crucible. We are a 6 hour a week guild raiding from 7:30 - 10:30 Pacific time Tuesday and Thursday. Let me know if your are interested.