6/9M Havoc DH LF Cutting Edge guild Horde Side!

Hello!

My name is Chase and I am a former officer in the guild Wasted Potential. After a very successful run, we have decided to go our seperate ways. As such, I am seeking a guild that is both highly progressed but has a very good and lighthearted raiding environment. I play this game to have fun, not as a job, and want to treat it as such.

About me: (Can’t post links for some reason, so will be happy to provide them via bnet or discord whispers) You can also find them linked on the recruitment discord cutting edge recruitment board.

Raid Progress:

Currently 6/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
8/8M Uldir, Cutting Edge
11/11 Antorus, the Burning Throne Cutting Edge

Logs: Chase/Stormrage (This tier was private logged, so I will do my best to get any other information out there that I can if needed)

Armory: Stormrage/Chase

Raiderio: Stormrage/Chase

I thoroughly research fights and bring my all to be prepared for any raid night. As such, I come with pots, flasks, and self food. I expect to have to pay my own repairs, and do work outside of raid accordingly to make sure that I am well funded and supplied for raid purposes.

Availability:

My times that I am available for progression purposes are:

Monday-Thursday: 8 PM-12 AM CST.

I can make non sanctioned raids outside of this time when real life events aren’t occuring.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

As mentioned earlier, I am looking for a laid back, but successful, Horde raiding environment. I really enjoy using discord, and would like the guild that I join to utilize it to it’s fullest potential. I put in alot of time and effort outside of raid on my character, and as such want to join a guild that values that in it’s members and has others that do the same.

A mythic cutting edge raiding guild is a time investment from both parties, and I want to make sure that we are a good match, as I’m sure you do as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at:

Discord: Chase#6307
Bnet: Chase#11636

I look forward to speaking with you and to finding my new guild home!

Found a home, thank you!