6/9M Fri & Sat Guild lfm!

Hunter/Warlock trying to get back into raiding after stopping mid-tier in Mythic Uldir. New career makes it hard for me to raid early week days and your times match up well. Was with a CE guild for a while before leaving due to said circumstances. Primarily have tanked for most of my raiding but decided to play DPS. I don’t have M Uldir logs outside of some old BrM monk ones. But I do have heroic logs from my Warlock when I was trialing for a new guild (that sadly split) and Mythic logs from my BDK from AtBT that I’ll link. Currently gearing up a hunter (380, 395 neck @ about 37). Will message an officer when they’re online. Thanks.

Warcraftlogs links (you’ll have to paste this at the end of warcraftlogs(dot)com since it won’t allow links :frowning: )

BDK AtBT:

/character/us/tichondrius/jemmie#spec=Blood&zone=17&bybracket=1&partition=1&difficulty=4 Heroic

/character/us/tichondrius/jemmie#spec=Blood&zone=17&bybracket=1&partition=2 Mythic

Warlock Uldir:

/character/us/zuljin/jemmlock#zone=19&partition=2&difficulty=4&bybracket=1 Heroic

Jemmieboi#1664 is my btag. Look forward to hearing from you.

opulence down!

Watching his health melt made me aroused.

Conclave was close

It should go down this week.

Yo. I am a dinodruid now. For Opulence and conclave I will be a fat bone-chicken though

I miss moon chicken

No you don’t. I look way funnier now.

Yo we need someone to come trial this weekend. Come show Frosty how much better you are than him. (its easy)

Who is the raid lead again?

conclave down woot