6/9M 9/9H (2/2H CoS) Who is John Galt? (Horde) LF RDPS

Horde Hyjal guild, 12 year legacy, PST timezone, 3 raid nights per week

Raiding Information:

Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, (Optional Wednesday)

Raid Times: 7:30pm-10:30pm PST // 8:30pm-11:30pm MST // 9:30pm-12:30am CST // 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Current Progress: 6/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD // 2/2H CoS

[www.wowprogress. com/guild/us/hyjal/Who+Is+John+Galt]

Previous Progression:
Battle for Azeroth: Uldir 6/8M

Legion: Emerald Nightmare 4/7M, Nighthold 5/10M, Trial of Valor 3/3H, Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M, Antorus, the Burning Throne, 10/11M

About Us:

• We are focused on Mythic Progression Content, shooting for Cutting Edge. We are comprised of working professionals and value our raiders’ times. Raid begins and ends at the time stated.
  • Some preparation for raid must be done prior to raid. Potions/Gems/Enchants/Etc. Food and Flasks are provided from weekly deposits. Guild repairs are provided for weekly deposit turn ins.
  • We are active outside of raid, participating in several off night (optional) runs, such as m+, Glory of the Hero/Raider, fishing contests, and other games.

Recruitment Needs:
Any exceptional RDPS
Any exceptional healer

Bnet Contact:
Dëlgalo – Delgalo#1485 – Recruitment Officer

1 Like

First bump

1 Like

Second bump

1 Like

Down goes the monkey, onward to those liccceee

2 Likes

Fourth bump

No showings at any theaters near me of new anime. /sadpanda

Aw :frowning: thats unfortunate

Oh well. Guess I will wait for the normal broadcast…

We kill turtles next patch. @.@

Good. The cycle of life must continue a

Bad turtles >:(

Still LFM!!!

Is it right for us to interfere in the natural course of nature and save them prior? Thus correcting our efforts is a must, IMO. XD

I don’t understand why we have one crab eating all the turtles. Wouldn’t that just ruin the balance even further?

I can’t imagine turtles have a ton of meat in them inside the shell, so maybe the crab can only eat the small meaty bits

That’s true

Forgot to bump:(

More bumps

More bumps

Bump or is it

more bumps