6/9M 414 Balance Druid LF Raid Guild

Hey everyone,

As it states in the topic name, I am a balance druid that is currently 6/9M and looking to find a new group to finish the tier with and get Cutting Edge. I am the RL for my current guild, but we are finished raiding due to a number of core members burning out all at the same time. I am looking for a group who has equal or higher progression than mine and whose goal is to get Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Groups that push high keys are a bonus.

A bit about me:

I have progression raiding experience in BFA(DH/Druid), Cata(DK), Wrath(Hunter/DK), and BC(Shaman/Hunter). I have tanked and DPS’d mostly, but healed occassionally as an off healer when needed.

I am active in the Dreamgrove Discord and on multiple other websites and forums to continue to stay up to date on the changes to balance.

I look over both my logs and other balance logs to find ways to improve almost weekly. I also use tools such as Raidbots to theorycraft different gear sets and talent/trait loadouts regularly.

Hit me up on Discord to chat and I am more than happy to answer more questions. I feel like conversations are the better way to assess fit than a forum post anyway. Edgedaddy#8491

Logs posted below (just take spaces out after the www and before the .com)
www .warcraftlogs. com/character/us/zuljin/edgedaddy#zone=21&partition=1&difficulty=4

Msged you in discord. My btag is Eladarmri#1632

7/9M tues/wed/thurs 9pm-1130pm est.

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin

Current Progress:
6/9 M Battle for Dazar’alor | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress: 11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Ranged - If you are able to play resto competently, it will be an asset.

Druid (Balance)
Shaman (Ele.)
Warlock (Any)

Contact

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Resent#1232 // Brzrkd#1664