6/9M 414 Balance Druid/408 Havoc DH looking for guild

Hi, I’ve recently decided to leave my guild in order to pursue more raid hours. I’m looking for a 3 night raiding guild. I’m a very dedicated player who puts about 6 hours a day to play the game, I do my research on every raid boss as well as view logs to improve my gameplay.

My raid times are anywhere from the morning to 10:30PM CST
Ariél-Mal’Ganis
Velàjuel-Mal’Ganis
BTag Jiansei#1242
I’m willing to transfer servers if thats what it takes.

EDIT: Found a guild I’m Currently trialing with, thank you for the kind replies!

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey there - we could use a solid moonkin-

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : 1 healer (non druid) , exceptional dps (leather melee, non-hunter ranged)

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)