6/9M 412.25 Boomkin/Resto druid LF guild

Hello,

For some reason, my Druid is not updated but I am Mezzro-Greymane. It is looking at my old druid for some reason on an old realm and won’t update.

I am currently 6/9M with about 70 attempts on Mekkatorque and have got him down to sub 5%. I am looking for a guild that raids Sunday-Thursdays. I am not looking for a weekend guild. I have pretty decent logs that are all purple except for Opulence because of holding crit gem.

Since I can’t post links please look at my logs and wowprogress.

I am open to transferring. Would prefer not to faction but if it must happen and the offer is really good I would commit to it!

I am looking for a guild that is hopefully already pasted Mekkatorque if not I am also looking at guilds that are close to killing him.

I have quite a few Cutting edge tiers when I was playing the game and have experience in sub 100 US guilds.

My preferred raid times would be like I said Sunday-Thursday and starting not before 8pm EST. Ending times do not really matter to me.

My btag is [Redacted] please do not contact me if you do not meet the things I am looking for.

Thank you for your time and good luck in raid!

[Edited by Moderation] Removing personal information

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place.

Tranquil was formed with the sole intention of completing mythic content in a efficient matter. Our raiding core is comprised of several former top 150 US raiders, through friends that have raided together through different expansions, and our guild leadership is made of experienced raiders that work towards running an efficient raiding environment.

Our Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm ET to 11pm ET

Sunday(optional) 8pm ET to ~ 9:30pm ET

We will be using Sundays as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts for various progression reasons, and to relax and have some fun.

What we expect from you

• Show up prepared: food, flasks, enchants, gems, etc. Have a backup in case you miss a feast or cauldron.
  • Knowing the mechanics of the fight and have the appropriate WeakAuras before zoning in.
  • Keep up-to-date with discord discussions – especially the strategy channels
  • Keep up-to-date with your chosen class – different utilities or abilities to help make a fight simple is helpful.
  • Be open to constructive criticism. We’re human, we make mistakes, and we work together for a common goal. Making a mistake in a video game is ok – hiding it, or getting overly defensive when confronted by it, is not.
  • Banter during trash is fine, we expect it to be dialed back when we’re in the middle of a pull.

We will always be looking for exceptional players to better our community and raid environment. Must provide Logs and past raiding experience.

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

• Battle tag
    Foo#1280
  • Discord
    Foo#5050

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#@

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Heyo! We might be a good fit for you if you’re open to alliance.

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

We’re currently 6/9M with Mekka at 15%

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST , with an optional Sunday night heroic clear.

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [Disc], Monk)
DPS (SPriest, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, Monk, Rogue)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 7/9M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey! It looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
>Joe (stefanj#1797)
>Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
>Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS - #440 by Xandis-draktharon
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

[A] Heroes and Legends (6/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for exceptional DPS, a healer, and possibly a tank to dive into Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET (Raider), WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider), Blobbey#0112 on discord (Guild Master), or Taedious#8090 on discord (Officer) —

Hey there!

We are looking for a Boomkin! if you are open to going alliance we should chat

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Always on the look out for exceptional dps!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 5/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Kir (Kirelle#1521)

[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established semi-hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing rankings.

Progression:
8/8 Mythic Uldir
7/9 Mythic BOD

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 2AM EST (until Jaina is dead)

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following

NEEDS:
-Mistweaver
-Holy Pal
-Mage
-Warlock
-Boomkin
-Shadow Priest

• we will look at any competitive player, despite class/spec, the classes listed above is just our high priority

Expectations

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139

horde tichondrius raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst we are 7/9m hoping to get blockade kill this week. we are currerntly looking for rdps and a healer if youd like to talk my btag is clkrohn#1535