6/9 M Havoc DH

prefer tue/wed/thur anytime after 8 pm EST. Feel free to contact me and i can provide logs if interested.

Hi Humankillaz! I’m from Tyrannical on Stormrage. We’re a 5/9 M 2-day guild that raids only 6 hours a week (T/W 8-11 pm EST). We have achieved CE for the past two consecutive raid tiers. Because of our limited raid time, we’re searching for raiders who are both competent and friendly. We maintain a mature and professional raid environment, with the occasional bad dad joke thrown in. :slight_smile: If you’re interested in learning more, our recruitment info and application link can be found on our Wowprogress. If faction xfer isn’t a problem, I hope to hear from you!

Hey there,

I am a team lead for the newly formed team Project X on Sargeras (Alliance).

we are newly formed this tier, with the intent to form a successful team and push as far into Mythic as possible for BoD, with the goal of being a CE guild asap. we are currently 6/9H, with 1/9M being killed every week, looking for numbers and a consistent roster that will allow us to push into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 830-1130 CST, with M+ being ran throughout the week as a guild. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere, the raid leads all have experience leading AoTC teams throughout the last 3+ tiers, and we are simply looking to push the envelope further with a new team and a new guild.

Along side our mythic team we also run a heroic only team sunday nights 730-1030 CST, willing to take alts/anyone who wants a more laid back schedule.

If joining up with a newly formed team is something that sparks your interest, feel free to hit me up on discord and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dracolord93#1491

Yo!
[H] < Tinder > 3/9M
Server: Emerald Dream
Times: T/W 7:30-11:00EST

We do trials in HBoD Thursday 6:30-10:00 CST.

We’d like to have you, and if you’re interested Btag and whisper me. I’ll get you an invite to our guild’s trial community!
ross#1436

Hey there,

Have you sacrificed everything? Are you wondering what everyone else has given?

Perfect! We could really use a Demon Hunter over at Keep Calm on US-Spirestone. We raid M-Th 10pm-1:30am EST. Currently 7/9M. We offer a productive & stable environment; and have a long history of clearing CE content every tier. Check us out! Our (slightly-over-the-top) thread is here: ♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS

And you can apply here if interested: https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Cheers!