6/9 H Shaman healer LF H guild

Hi im 6/9 H looking for a raiding guild H going into Mythic currently 390 ILVL

leave a comment on here or add Skolo#1341 on Btag

Hi Amiashaman! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Healer to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 7/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi there,

I’m recruiting for < Ebon Flow > of Wyrmrest Accord. We’re a two-night heroic focused guild that dabbles in mythic raiding. We are currently 6/9H working on our final push to AotC. In both Uldir and ABT, we reached AotC with a smattering of mythic kills as the opportunity arose. We raid weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:00 EST to 11:00 EST . We have a great raid environment and an active M+ scene as well.

We’re currently looking for a Resto Shaman to round out our healing team. Please contact me if you’re interested! You can reach me on BattleNet (Luca#1187) or Discord (Hrolnir#8191) . I hope to talk to you soon!

Amia Administrators is very interested please reach out on discord!
dityboycom#4643

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet :slight_smile:

Hey Amiashaman! :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Greetings,

Guild : <Mass Res Inc>

Faction : Alliance

Server : Icecrown/Malygos [US]

Raid Times : T/W/Th 8-10:30 CST/ST

Current Progression : 1/9M, 8/9H BDA

Our Needs : We are currently looking for a full time
HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Priest

DPS:
Frost DK
Boomkin
Warrior
Marks Hunter
Ele Shaman

About Us : <Mass Res Inc> formed in March 2015. We raid with a group mentality, and try to leave selfishness at the door. We like to walk the line between getting things done in an efficient manner, and still playing in a way that reminds us why we’re all here: this is a game, it’s fun, and we like playing it together! Beyond that, we are big on cohesion and team-building, and utilize both Slack and Discord apps to keep in touch outside of game and build on our friendships. We haven’t had to deal with too many personality clashes or behavioral issues in guild, but those that we have, we’ve handled. We’re all adults in our 20’s and 30’s. We are flexible about people’s schedules and realize that Real Life > WoW.

Contact directly at
Bnet: hunterfury#1691
Discord: MoonMoon#5311