7/8M MIstweaver Monk Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Current guild might be tanking, Looking to get a head start on the search. Love the guild I’m in nothing negative to say… Just people are tired of the current state of the game.

As the title states I’m looking for a Motivated CE pushing Guild.
Currently 7/8M EP with 147 wipes on Za’qul, Za’qul at 1%.
Joining a guild with active mythic+ groups and Pushers is definitely HUGE for me.
I’m a very social guild mate, whether it’s on the game or in discord.
Im into dumb meme’s and Cringey tik tok video’s.

Previous EXP: I was super casual before this expansion so mostly just AOTC. This expansion I’ve achieve’d…
Uldir: 3/8M.
BoD: 6/9M. Mekk’a at 8% with 100+ Jaina pulls Before nerf
EP: 6/8M. Za’qul 1%

Leave something below and I’ll get back to those I’m interested in! Will link logs and everything you need.

Bumperino~

Currently 6/8M. Need more ranged and 1 healer !

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add one of us:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Twofive#1782
Misery#1167

We could use a solid healer.

Check us out. We need more strong dps.

Looking for a strong healer for our raid team. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Bumperino~

Hi there! Good luck in your search. I’d like you to consider <Losers Club>, a new guild on US-Stormrage, Alliance side. We are a 3-night guild led by 5/8M TEP raiders with multiple past Cutting Edge achievements that have been playing together since as far back as Burning Crusade. You can find out a ton more info at our post here:

If you don’t feel like going to our post, please reach out to talk…

Feignedheph: (BNet) Large#1363, (Discord) Heph#0356

Beef: (BNet) Beefbuffer#1798, (Discord) Beef#0369

Prancingpony: (BNet) Prancing#11655, (Discord) Prancing#3502

Still searching~

Hey there,

Shattered Oath on would be a good fit for you. We are currently 5/8 and working on Court. We have a full time position open for a dedicated healer. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-10 CST , Optional Wednesdays.

Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733