Remove this thread

Found a loop in the system now i can bump my own threads OMEGA

Still around, reclearing and waiting for next path. Recruitment needs is up to date.

Still Recruiting BTW.
Recruitment Needs are updated please apply to our website to start the new tier with us.
Cheers!

Still recruiting so do not hesitate to hit me up if you are interested

I havent been posting in a while because i got banned until year 3019 for well… posting about recruiting in my Recruiting post in the Recruitment forums.
Anyway we are still here, we are 7/8H and we are going to tackle the first bosses on Mythic tomorrow reset. If you are interested in our guild please use our website or contact me directly using my btag in the main post.

I am not ascardio and we are still looking for esteemed members to blast more burst

hi im newish and want to go to stormrage, im stuck on a no name realm and its stale… like a cracker. I would put my wowlogs in here but apparently this page won’t let me, i feel like i was supposed to apply on some website at the top but ehhhhhhhh we’ll see if i get a response first.

Still around and recruiting, recently updated our recruitment needs. Getting close to killing Ashvane. Apply to our website or add me on Bnet. Info is in the post.

Imagine not being 4/8M OMEGASLOW

WTB 11 more outlaw rogues for Orgozoa progression OMEGALUL

Going hard on Gorgonzola this coming reset. Hopefully it dies.
Our recruitment needs are updated.
Yaaa yeet

yoshi noise

Coming for my spot I see… :eyes:

Post is updated.
Surviving the classic plague just fine.
Still looking for Range DPS to push these last 3 bosses, get CE and move forward into the next tier.

Cheers

6/8M now, wtb another spriest for Za’qul

PepeHands

Post is updated.
Still looking for Range DPS to push these last 2 bosses, get CE and move forward into the next tier.

Cheers

dodge tentacles

Need chad bois for the last two bosses, hit me up with an app or a bnet friend request.

wtb ranged dps because doing queen’s court with 8 melee is getting annoying POGGERS

Still around looking for Range DPS, got a spot open because someone got an ultimatum and had to stop freeloading from his mom.
Hit me up if you have a job and also want to raid to have fun and get CE.