6/8M Het/Holy LF raiding guild/home

Holy / Ret paladin seeking guild.
Current/past progression
5/8M
9/9M
6/8M (33.5% on Za’qul as Ret)

About me:
21 years old, a college student working full time as a nurse. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for as long as I can remember. I enjoy mythic raiding, M+, and collecting in-game items t-mog and all that.

Time zone: PST

Prefer: 2-3 day raiding guilds 3-4 hours a night. Days do NOT matter but times do. Preferred times 6 pm PST (9 pm EST) or later!

Warcraft logs: warcraftlogs. com/character/us/sargeras/Judgenjury ( Remove the spaces and you’ll be able to see the logs )

Stream: Twitch. tv/ Tacticalxtnt ( Remove the spaces and you’ll be able to see past V.O.Ds )

Contact information:
Discord: Irishgamer#9908
BattleTag: Pixeledgamer#11165

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 7/8M Realm 9 US 135
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Healer, Demon Hunter, Rogue, & Fire Mage
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://efficient.enjin.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Hi!
INCLUSION on Proudmoore is 3/8 M 8/8H. We raid Mondays and Thursdays from 6-9 pm PST. We are currently looking for a Holy paladin and dps for our mythic raid team. If we sound like a good fit for you send me a message!

Battletag: beeanna#1235
Discord: Riann#5746

Hey there,

Shattered Oath on would be a good fit for you. We are currently 5/8 and working on Court. We have a full time position open for a dedicated healer. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-10 CST , Optional Wednesdays. If the schedule is not a fit for you I wish you the best of luck!

Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733

Maybe raiding earlier would work?

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [6/8M & 8/8H-TEP]

• Healer (Rdruid/DPriest)
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

I can NOT work around the preset times listed above. All raids would have to be 6pm PST ( 9pm EST ) or later. I live in So. Cali. and work would comes first; I’m still very interested in raiding and would like to find a new home that works best for what I want from the game and my current schedule.

Thank you for understanding.

< Red Light District > is a semi-hardcore 2 day raiding/m+ guild looking to round out our roster for our Mythic runs. Our goal every tier is to be an efficient 2 day CUTTING EDGE raiding guild with limited hours (7 hours per week). Our atmosphere is fairly mature with mostly everyone between the ages of 20-45 and you’ll never catch an ounce of toxicity during progression from the raid leader or any of our members (this is really important to us).
Recent Tiers:
Uldir 6/8M
BOD 9/9M

Current Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays - Mythic Attempts, 7:00pm - 10:30pm PST
Wednesdays - Optional Alt Mythic/Heroic Runs, 7:00pm - whenever PST.
Thursdays - Mythic attempts, 7:00pm - 10:30pm PST

Feel free to reach the GM or any of us for details.
Tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

just going to bump this once more.

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold. Any DPS class/spec.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

<AfterLife> has an immediate opening for a Healer. We raid 4 nights from 10-12 EST, so the hours should work for you, just not sure about the number of days. We’re moving to Illidan this weekend to get away from a dead server.

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact the GM directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off night (optional alt raid at start of new tier)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

The logs are now linked above.

Hi Judgenjury,

Death Jesters of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

Raider I.O: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Death%20Jesters
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Death+Jesters

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Scaandraya, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email: djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hey there. We have a spot for a core healer in the raid currently @ NFA and looks like you might be a good fit with the times. 5/8M currently with 35%prog on court - should kill this week. We are CE Uldir and BoD as well. Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm pst so that sounds like it could fit your schedule. I sent you a inv on discord but the name you posted is not working so free to add me on bnet @ Thela#1545. Hope to hear from you.

Going to boost this once again

Hello,

We’re a horde guild, not sure if you care to faction swap. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11PM CST. Currently 6/8 M EP, and if we weren’t fighting the roster boss we’d probably be close to finishing Azshara by now.

Looking for solid players to help us finish out the tier with CE, you seem like one of those :wink: Our guild is like our family, we’re a pretty close community, we have fun together however we can, in and out of WoW.

discord Dr. Wek#1632
bnet Slayna#1159

bumping this

Hey there, I think we’ve reached out to you before but we have a need again so let us know!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 7/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I thank you for your interest but your guild and me as person/player will not be the right fit, I thank you for reaching out again but after I last communication over discord I’d like to keep looking for another guild.

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/8M Recruiting!

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team :
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Warlock, Shadow Priest, HPally, DPS DK, DPS DH.

JC Team :
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Tank, Resto Shammy , Rogue, Ret, Mage and any exceptional player

M Team :
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 8-11pm PST
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H EP
Current Needs: Warlock, Mage, Ret

X Team (Heroic Team) :
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST
Progression: 5/8H 8/8N EP, 1/9M BoD
Current Needs: MW Monk, Any exceptional DPS

All three teams will consider any exceptional applicants

What we expect from you:

• You must come to raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid lead it.
  • You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord.
  • You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team (if on a different server and cross realm mythic is open, you are allowed to come for 1 lockout then transfer).

Apply at: la-gaming.enjin. com/recruitment

or

Contact us: (contact both for the team you’re applying to)

K Team

• whitesoulz#1772 (@Whitesoulz#8383 Discord)
  • Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)

JC Team

• pr0jabr0ni#1699 (@Projabroni#6877 Discord)
  • Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)

M Team

• Balto#1148 (@Balto#4961 Discord)
  • Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)

X Team

• Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
  • Icelus#1465 (@Kaladorn(Leofalon#8704) Discord)

Going to boost this post once again.