6/8M experienced lock lf right guild

I have found myself in some of the most toxic, unwelcoming to new member guilds, I have ever encountered. At this point the right fit is more important to me than progression.

I am horde, I have a few characters I can play. I am 6/8M but have experience on Mythrax and ghuun.

I am happy to raid with a 4/8M or even a 5/8M guild or more progressed, but I want it to be the right fit. I can handle joking, I can handle raging, what I cannot handle is not talking to other members outside your friend group outside of raid group.

I hate talking in Gchat and getting ignored, especially when theres 40 members on.

I need anytime after 9EST. Leave a response and I will be happy to speak to you :slight_smile:

Also horde, because alliance is bad.

1 Like

Guild Spam incoming:

At Focus Up we understand the player base has grown up. We raid two nights a week with Cutting Edge skills and expectations. We’re looking for a few more to round out our team. Leadership is Cutting Edge with a competitive mindset, on a semi hardcore schedule.

Current Prog: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:15pm-11:15pm EST

What we’re looking for: Players with a WANT to not only push mythic for personal progress, but to be a part of a team.

What we need: Top Priorities

1. Rogue
  2. Boomkin
  3. Mage
  4. Lock
  5. Demon Hunter

Raid has 24 members, but skilled players are welcome to apply.
We’re always looking at adding skilled players to improve the flexibility and talent level of our roster.

Reach out to either myself Dtg#11748 or Vyea#1852 to talk a bit more with us!

Hey Felicity,
I know we aren’t 6/m…yet :stuck_out_tongue: But I think we would be the perfect fit for you. Here is my guild info. I hope to talk to you soon!

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H first night of raiding. We will be starting Mythic Uldir progression this Sunday!

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and DPS.

~Tank~
Non-DK Tank

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Seraph’s Color Blind team would love to add a warlock to their mythic roster! Their raid nights are Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30PM to 1:00AM EST.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hi guys! <Chicken Dinner> 7/8M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on a friendly, competitive environment with a goal of earning Cutting Edge every tier and building a community. We began raiding at the beginning of Legion and made our way into Mythic quickly, and earned Cutting Edge for Antorus. Raiding is our main focus, but we also enjoy doing Mythic+ dungeons from time to time as well as playing other games.

You can check out our current progression and roster here:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/kiljaeden/Chicken%20Dinner

Raid Times:

• Friday: 7 to 11 pm PST
  • Saturday: 7 to 11 pm PST

Attendance:

We expect you to show up as much as you can. We understand that things come up, especially on weekends that might result in you missing raid from time to time, but as long as you inform the guild in our discord channel we will be okay with it. However, the officers do value attendance very highly, and if excessive absences are noticed then other players on the roster will get preference over you for a raid spot.

Recruitment:

Our team is open to trialing any good/experienced player, but we do have some classes that we need more right now. These include:

• Warrior
  • Rogue
  • Mage
  • Mistweaver Monk

Please note that no player invited to the guild is guaranteed a permanent roster spot. Every player will be trialed usually during farm bosses and possibly during progression depending on the situation. This trial period can vary, but is usually about 2 weeks of raiding.

Here are officers/veterans you can contact for more information about the guild and let us know if you are interested:

• ShinyPants#12119
  • Toyola#1486
  • Lutalo#1490

Feel free to add and message any of us on Bnet!

Hey, I’d love to talk when you get a chance! I think we’d be a good fit for you, based on your post anyway!

Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 6/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, lock, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.
Contacts: Rpz#11893

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!

Hi Felicity,

We are alliance - 8/8M raiding t/w/th 9-12EST.
We’re a tight knit social guild above all and look for cultural fits, being together since 2007. We also have one of the best warlocks in the world - Royalmace.

If you’re looking for a social environment where you have a competitive warlock to grow and play with, that’s us.

bnet is Wsedecus#1924 for more info

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (3/8M) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Ner’zhul, associated with Frostmane and Tortheldrin sister realms. We raid from 8:30-11:30 pm CST on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 8:15, and we never stay past 11:30.

We are currently recruiting several raiders for the last few weeks of Uldir until BoD’s release and expect to see a stabilized roster by the time BoD rolls out. We have a flexible roster system consisting of three levels- Core, Rotation, and Substitutes. We are currently recruiting Core level raiders or rotation level raiders who are available at least Sundays. Core level players are the highest ranked raider, getting priority invites to progression bosses. Core raiders are expected to maintain a 92% attendance rate which would allow one excused attendance from raid per month. We work with people who go on vacations, etc. by calling in our Rotation raiders to come and fill in vacancies or calling in substitutes as a last resort.

Tanks- Are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Healers- Monk and Paladin.

RDPS- Mage, Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Warlock, Priest.

MDPS- Full, don’t get discouraged from applying though!

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team. Amis (played since 2006) is our Raid Leader, Doc (played since 2008) is our Raid Leader XO. Amis and Doc works together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us via:

Amisorcery, Raid Leader: bnet - Amiszilla#1490 or discord - Amis#6309

:smiley:

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (yes there is a space, I think, probably)
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

We are interested in you, come check us out!

[H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M

Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 9:30-12:30pm EST

Mambo#11837 Kriptog#1900

Hey man hmu and lets chat
Late Shift US Horde on Illidan
8/8H 3/8M
Times: Tue/Thurs/Sat 11pm-2am server For H/M. Normal fun runs on Monday
What we’re looking for: Mature and likeminded players to help create a fun, productive and competitive raiding/M+ atmosphere.
What we need: Dps, Both ranged and Mele. However, we will make exceptions to other roles. Also, Its not a requirement but it is highly encouraged to have a viable alt if needed. Trial Period: It will Last for 2 weeks, at the most. It can vary based on your performance, attitude and attendance.
Contact: Myself on discord or in-game. btag Say10#11216 Happy Holidays!!

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 4/8M and working on Fetid.

We raid T/W 9PM EST (6 PST) to 11:30 EST (8:30 PST). Outside of those raids we also do Mythic+ and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to fill out an application either on our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU
or here: https:/ /goo.gl/forms/uXT7yppfA3PPrv3l2

Or reach out to the following contacts with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Orangemilk#11825
Morrie#1378

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Stay Mad - Area 52 is looking for dedicated raiders for Mythic progression in BFA. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule.

During Legion and WoD we were alliance on Sargeras and were working on Mythic Aggramar (sub 13%) before taking a break in Feb 2018 due to general Legion burnout leading to so much turnover. After a nice breather we have decided to reroll on Area 52 and have brought back a large number of our former members and are looking for a few more to round out the roster.

Raid Days/Times:

Tues/Thurs: 9pm - 1am est

BFA Progress:

8/8H Uldir
7/8M Uldir (G’huun ~ 4% wipes)

Legion Progress:

Cutting Edge: Xavius
Cutting Edge: Helya
Cutting Edge: Gul’dan
7/9M ToS
9/11M ABT

Currently Recruiting:

• dps (ranged pref)

Contact Info:

Clawthorne#1124
Boatshoes#1381

Looking to add a ranged DPS to our core raiding team.
Currently 8/8M US 152 raiding - Wed/Sun/Mon 10pm-1am EST.

T18 US 206 13/13M
T19 US 195 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M
T20 US 149 9/9M
T21 US 152 11/11M

Add me @ Payote#11448 to chat.

<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf. Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 5/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Because horde sucks:

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

Hey Fëlicity!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/8M!
We have a guild application at: https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963