6/8M 384 Bdk looking for Mythic raiding guild

Any time works. Add me at Diettiger#1628 so we can chat! :slight_smile:

Hey there Imthenewlich!
I don’t know if you’re interested in a Heroic Guild, but Ode to Undercity
is an 8/8 H 2/8 M raiding guild on Thrall.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST
If you’re looking for a friendly, mature environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you!
Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

Hi Imthenewlich!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21st raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Hey, were looking for a bdk, lemme know if your interested.

Deplorable (H) 5/8M is recruiting a tank, 1-2 healers, and rDPS for Battle for Dazar’alor raid. Our mythic raid times are T/W from 8 - 11 CST. Once heroic is on farm and mythic progression begins, Thursdays become our optional heroic raid day for alts and filling in missing pieces.

Message Fios#1937 (discord: zigos#5364) and/or CraftyPig#11840 to inquire.