6/8M 3 dps and 2 healers LF GUILD

Hi Persola,
I saw your post and wanted to tell you a bit about my guild.

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.

70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset!

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your consideration

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

Hellooooooo Persola!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

My guild is looking for players who want to push for CE each tier. We currently have about 15 who really want to make that happen and have a revolving cast to fill the last 5 spots who are not as invested and randomly disappear on us from time to time, I believe the 5 of you should have a chat with one of our officers, I will leave the guild info below.

United We Loot [A] Stormrage recruiting a few more raiders!

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
Thursday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
Friday 9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

• Tanks - Full
  • Healers - Open
  • Melee DPS - Open
  • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

Hi Persola, here’s a bit about our guild. Would love to chat if you have the chance! We may be able to accommodate all 5 of you into the core roster.

<No Discipline>
Region : US
Faction : Alliance
Server : Sargeras

Tues/Thurs Mythic Progression (7:30-10:30pst)
Friday Heroic Raid (7:30 - ) optional, open to whole guild

7/8M Uldir (CE Antorus) looking to push cutting edge every tier. We’re always accepting other solid players for M+ and back up spots.

Any dps If you are interested please reach out to me on Discord at Nota#4641 or Bnet at James#11347.

About Us: We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, the core ~10 of which has been raiding together for years. We are mostly age 20-30 guys who enjoy hanging out in discord, pushing M+, and playing other games together when not raiding. We have a few reasonable expectations for our raiders, and they are as follows;

1. Attendance is very important and if you plan on being absent for a day of progression, we expect to be given notice reasonable to the situation
  2. Complete your M+ for the week to yield the highest possible gear in weekly chest
  3. Be eager to learn/get better - We aren’t perfect, neither do we expect you to be. However please come prepared to each new encounter with your class/role specific background and make constant improvements

Thanks! ‭

Hey Persola,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you and your friends.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hello Persola, I’d be interested in having a chat with you on bnet to see what class comp you guys are and go over some logs. We’re 6/8M with sub 40% attempts on Mythrax. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30, so if the times and such work out, hit me up on bnet. Dcoy#1399

Hey there,

My group could potentially fit all of you. We’re a 2 day guild on Sargeras raiding Tues/Wed 7 pm- 10 pm pacific. Currently sitting at 5/8 M. Our goal is to hit CE next tier and this group is fully capable of it (we took two longstanding guilds and put them together in order to have a stronger roster of players to pull from)

Here’s my btag: Galivus#1536

Here’s our forum post if you would like more info:

GL in your search, hope to hear from you soon.

About Us

<Tactics> has been established for 7 years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 1,000 Mythic+ score with others pushing 1,500+. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations

• Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Knowledge of your current spec and class as well as any other off-specs that may be required.
  • 370+ ilvl and a level 25 neck
  • Any previous Mythic Raiding experience is preferred, but not required if you have the above attributes.

Recruiting Contacts

Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Taskii: Elricc#11553 (Discord: Elricc#8935)
Scotchz: Scotchz#1680 (Discord: Scotchz#2381)

Recruiting Needs

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Exceptional Applicants)
Melee DPS (Exceptional Applicants)
Healer (Exceptional Applicants)
Tank (Exceptional Applicants)
Any exceptional applicant, regardless of whether or not your class or specialization is listed.

Good morning! Such a large group to accommodate! I’d be very interested in the composition that you are proposing with this group. I am definitely more intrigued by the fact that you have 2 healers with you. Here’s our information and if it works for you, please feel free to add me!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in BoD. I know that we’re not as progressed in this tier as you guys but I promise you the group of raiders we have are CE raiders. If you look at our guild in past tiers you’ll see that we as a team are more than capable and now that we’re back we will get CE.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Good luck and happy raiding!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

6/8M would love to chat with you guys raid times t/w/t 8pm est to 11 add my btag if you guys are still looking fleet#1643 cheers!

We are interested also if you haven’t made a choice of where you might want to go yet, 8/8M CE. Tues-thurs 9-12 EST. Mature raiding environment. Easy to find M+ run in guild, friendly social players. All around solid choice. Message me sooner then later, cause we trying to fill spots prior to next tier of Mythic

Also we are alliance, on connected kul’tiras and Bladefist realm, the server is a medium pop server. Primarily Alliance.

stumbles#1223- Btag, Ric#0606 Discord

Sup persola, Top of the Line 7/8M we raid wed/thurs 9pm-1am Eastern. Interested in you and your friends. If you feel you can make our times and are interested we can talk more about core spots in the next raid. Hit me up @ Unstawpable#1550 on bnet and Unstawpable#4484 on discord.

But are them parses ORANGE? :slight_smile:

I am kinda sorry about the wall of text. Would love to chat. Discord is best for me. <3

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Hello Persola, I’d be interested to see what the class comp is of your group. We’re 6/8M sub 40% Mythrax. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est and are looking for a select few classes before next week. If the times line up, hit me up on bnet. Dcoy#1399

Alliance, Kel’Thuzad 6/8M Uldir LFM Cutting Edge BoD 5 Hour Schedule
TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule. Would love to talk to all of you and see if it could be a fit.

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

8/8M CE ally weekend guild here, could possibly be a good fit, feel free to add on bnet @ thela#1545 for more info.

Hi,

If you and your friends can raid during the afternoon hours, please apply to my guild Velocity! We are 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras, and focused on achieving CE for BoD and beyond!

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs
Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me, too. :grinning:
BNET – Peach#1423
Discord – Starby#8682

Thanks,
Starby

Prophecy

Immediate class needs (as of 1/18/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Mage: High
Monk: Low
Paladin: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman: High

Heals:
Druid: High
Monk: High
Paladin: High
Priest: High (Disc)
Shaman: High

About Us:
Prophecy is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage, a high pop Alliance dominated realm. The guild was founded in January of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we’ll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Monday - Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santø – GM
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#1388 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!