6/8 m enhance shammy. Gearing up Shadow priest alt

Looking for a guild to push Dazar’alor. Tues/Thrusdays preferred.

Idk who is recruiting Enh Shaman, but check the recruitment discord.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds (several realms and both factions!)

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

What times are you available?

anytime after 7pm est

Hi Wsggcasey! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs, island expeditions, and much more!

Btag Allymental#1368 for more info

BUILD THE WALL… of text.

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 or 2 FLEXIBLE Healers [RESTO SHAMAN, HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY]
2-3 MORE SOLID DPS: SPRIEST/DH/DK/SHAMAN/RET PALADIN/WARLOCK/MAGE

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello! My team is looking for a few more players for BOD. I’m the recruitment officer for Immortal team in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We finished Uldir 7/8M and plan to get CE in BOD. We raid 6:30-9:30 pm PST. Please feel free to reach out for more information. Btag: Leayha#1419 Discord: Leayha#2469 you can also app here: eternal-Kingdom . Com/apply

NightHawks (horde) (Bleeding Hallows)

Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times

9pm-12am EST:

Tues/Wend

Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Fri/Sun work for you at all?

8/8 M CE recruiting for next tier, 9-12 Est Tue-Thursday, alliance, offering paid server transfer for more information please contact me Stumbles#1223 give us a look

7/8 m guild mon-tues-thru 6-9 PST james#12323 if you wanna talk about it

on Sargeras is recruiting quality dps for our roster.

Please review our recruitment post below and contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks!