6-7 (H) Players looking for Mythic raiding guild

Hello Traveler,

Well to keep the story as short as possible. I have a few friends who would like to raid. Our guild group died off due to lack of recruitment and we are looking to stick together as much as possible. We have 1 person willing to sit out for a raid tier so we can get into a home. We are currently on Wyrmrest Accord and would prefer to stay there but for a good offer, we are willing to move.

The whole group is AOTC with Mythic raiding experience. We have exceptional logs. Please feel free to check me out (can’t post links or I would link it.)

We have:
2DK DD - Both exceptional. I am willing to swap around as long as I can get help gearing. I will play any role.
1 R Shammy (Willing to sit if necessary for us to find a home)
1 Spriest
1 Fire Mage
1 DH DPS
1 DPS War

We prefer 2 days a week and our availability is Tuesday - Thursday 7pm server. Would prefer to already be moving into Mythic as Sire Heroic prog is not the most fun but for a group of exceptional people we will consider anything.

I understand this looks like a merger but honestly we just want a home. We are all 25+ years old and have been around one another for 5+ years.

Please feel free to add me on Battle tag Untimelydoom#1550 or on discord Doom#5760.

Hello there, I’m guessing you guys want to stay on Wyrmrest but just in case that changes.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

You could all jump in immediately as we are about to head into mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

Thank you all! I am sending this off to the group. Keep posting we want to make sure we make the right choice in where we go. We want to become part of the family.

It’s not t-t but if you can raid Sunday’s gimme a shout
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Need people who can make raid days, hit us up

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST {New Team}
Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm {Weekend/Alt Team}

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

Going to close this thread. We have decided to stay on server only. Thank you all who replied here. I really do appreciate it.