5x Glad / R1 XP LF Mythic Raiding Guild / M+ High Keys

Hardcore PvP player looking to dive into the opposite side of wow, mythic raid progression and high m+ keys.

5x Gladiator, and 3,000 highest rating achieved in BFA can link all achievements and show screenshot of rating.

Played this hunter since vanilla wow which was transferred off my original account.

Flexible with raiding hours because I have no life.

Can play hunter and heal as MW monk at the highest level.

Played PvP with a lot of the highest skilled players on the 3s ladder as well so they can vouch a bit i guess.

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Illidan/Bigdudebicep 

MrRedundant#1709

1 Like

BDB is one of the nicest most genuine people I’ve came across in WoW.

Also the kind of player that doesn’t require high gear to compete with the best, so it speaks volumes on his ability to compete and individual skill.

Hey BDB. If you’re interested in weekend raiding, Split is a Horde, late night, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

We’re looking for a exceptional hunter.

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

Our leadership is 12/12 mythic Ny’alotha. Our core has been cutting edge raiding since WotLK with multiple realm firsts and mythic tiers completed. As we’ve gotten older as a community, our availability towards WoW has diminished to a 2 day, weekend schedule.

We’re being selective with our recruiting process, so it may take a few days to set up time to talk. If interested, please reach out to me on Discord we’ll chat to see if this could be a mutual fit:

Discord: Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

We’re taking exceptional RDPS right now

Add me on discord RealPicsOnly#4722 Think you’d be a great fit in and out of raid. Multiple people over 2400 and one guy who is shooting for R1 rn with his threes team.

Hey Bigdudebicep,

We are interested in a hunter and would love to chat. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, if we sound like we could be a fit please reach out.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Shadow Priest/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.