5/9M Resto/Balance Druid LF a guild with CE focus

Can raid any day from 6-11PM CST

Also have a holy paladin as an alt.

Discord: Ortiz#7570
Bnet: Ortiz#11926

1 Like

Added you on Discord, let’s chat there!

Hey there!

I am from the guild Girls Night on Thrall. We are a new 2 day raiding guild formed about 2 weeks ago with the goal to achieve cutting edge every tier at a US200 or better pace.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am EST. Our current progression is 3/9M with ~20 pulls on experiments and rapidly approaching a kill (sub 30% p3 wipes already). The majority of the roster is 7/9m xp already.

We are using this tier to form a competent 20 player roster for 10.2 and on. We arent looking to achieve CE as a goal this tier, but will actively try our best to reach it anyway.

Id love to chat and offer up more information on leadership, goals, plans, etc. If this interests you, add me on discord - justin0180 (no caps on the j). Thanks

were are looking for a resto druid to join immediately to finish off rashok who is sub 10%. please take a look and reach out if interested:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] Raiders with consistent attendance that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 4/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518