Group of AOTC players looking for guild

Hi there,

My guildies and I are currently looking to server transfer in preperation for shadowlands. Our current server is pretty much dead and we have struggled to keep our raid team going. As a whole I would say there is about 10 to 12 of us which makes merging into a guild a little more complex.

2 tanks, 2 healers and the rest dps. We reach 4/12 mythic until things died down. We are open to any day except Friday and times generally from 9pm est to 11 or 12pm would be perfect.

If anyone is rebuilding and looking for players with intentions on raiding in shadowlands please feel free to message me!

Battlenet: Alikona#11551
Discord: Dem #5747

Thanks for taking the time to read this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning mate! If swapping to alliance/emerald Dream is an option, our guild Junction would love to take you all in! While we do have our raid tanks/healers, we could always use more members to come have fun with us and raid with us in Shadowlands! I’ll go ahead and post the guild info below but let me know If you are interested in talking more!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

We raid on Tues and Thurs about an hour later than you are looking for, but if that doesn’t turn you off, I’d like to talk to you and see if we can’t work something out. My guild, Hefty is on Area 52. We are adult only (21+) and are 5/12M. You can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Demitrea!

If you are still looking ill give you a little bio about us -

Hey everyone!

Myself and many long time WoW friends have recently decided to leave the Alliance and start a new Horde guild on Area 52. We are looking for new and old raiders interested, or people just looking for a social place to enjoy the game.

We have completed mythic raids before, and many of our players have pushed and completed realm firsts, however we just want to raid on a heroic level with ending on a mythic level casually on a 2 night rotation during patches.

We are primarily a raiding guild. Our focus will be on PVE, although we do have some PVP’ers among us. With raiding on both heroic and mythic fronts, and also Mythic+'s. We are are looking for all types of people! So hit me up!

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm PST

Throw me a bnet tag invite if you are interested!
Tenderitis#1374
-or-
Discord
Profound##6320

Check us out if interested… Same raids times you’re seeking

www.geriatricgamersguild. com

Hello,

< ILLICIT> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore is rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same. We are very interested in possible prospect of this working out. If nothing else we can also help you build an establishment here and form a internal raid team and fill in with some of the excess raiders we have. Please reach out to me if you are interested.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575

Our early night team would be perfect for you then. You would be able to manage yourselves and get resources from Dojo as well. So a big win-win situation.

Hello Demitrea
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Hey Demitrea, our guild Grey Horse Army is brand new, alliance on Turalyon. We are experienced players looking to build a different kind of community. Our goal is to be up and running for AOTC in SL, but do NOT plan to push Mythic. We believe that as long as you show up prepared, learn the mechanics, take suggestions to heart and have a good attitude that you should not be left behind in order to progress one week faster. We will raid Tues/Thurs at 9pm EST. We also welcome players who just want to PvP or build alt armies. The community comes first :slight_smile: I think we could be a good and successful home for you and your friends.

If you want to talk about bringing your group over, my BN is Thistlebloom#1316