2Dps 1 heals lfg

I am a 478 bm Hunter. I have all my corruptions as do my friends bowdacious (also bm hunter) and blastoom(resto druid) They are around the same ilvl. I also drop to 476 if I use my mythic Ashvane trinket. We are on stormrage. Anyways, our guild tanks are on vacation the next 2 weeks. We are looking for someone to raid mythic with that needs bodies. We are 3/12 as of right now. Have done some work on xanesh and shad but haven’t completed. We know mechanics and we push decent numbers. Anyone interested give me a shout. Thanks in advance. We are free from Friday evening till Sunday night. Usually on later evening and night more than mornings. I can provide logs if you want as well.

Hey Aluadon! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

HiHi Aluadon,

Are you looking to find a new guild entirely or just for the two weeks? If it’s the former, here are our details:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for Ranged DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: Message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, if you’re considering coming to horde we may be a perfect fit for the 3 of you. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

I thank you guys for the chance there but ive been alliance since 2004. I would really prefer staying alliance because I know nothing of the horde cities/portals well anything. The most I know about horde places is where the spirit beast spawns in orgrimar.

Never too late to come to the better side :wink:

We will have a weekend team for Shadowlands.

Go horde, never look back. I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello friend! My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> We are an extra late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We’re currently 10/12M and recruiting DPS to help us get CE this tier and then every tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

Raid Days and Times:
-We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

-We also have optional raid days on Wednesday/Monday at the same times where we do carry runs. We sell Heroic Nyalotha and Jaina mounts to make our raiders some money as well as fund things like guild repairs and money for proffesions in Shadowlands. Attendance is optional on these days.

Current progress:
-Currently we are 10/12M and are working on Carapace, we’re consistently getting to 3rd phase.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in us then feel free to reach out to me any time or day. I look forward to speaking with you

-Discord: Bullcon#6858
-BattleTag: Bullcon#1672

Hello Aluadon
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Hey Aluadon! If you are just interested in filling spots here and there, maybe we might be what you are looking for. We are Volatile, 8/12M with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST with a laid back raiding environment. And yes, we occasionally do just need bodies just to get a full group. If interested to chat, please add mabelle#1433.