14/14M SoO

11/13M HFC

4/9m ToS
6/11M Antorus

8/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
5/8M EP
9/11M Nyalotha

My status as casual in the beginning of MoP and WoD were due to personal issues and not a reflection on my dedication to a raid team. Logs can be provided with ease upon request. Feel free to leave your guild blurb or add me to Real ID (Rokoe#1276) or discord (Rokoe#2874).

I offer a strong desire to kill bosses quickly but also a very lax and nonchalant attitude towards others. I bring no drama and do not wish to be involved in any. Friendly but serious in my desire to finish a tier of content quickly. If you feel I would be a good fit into your team or have any further questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time in reading this. Much appreciated.

Widepeepohappy

widepeeposad

I see you have rekindled your desire! Welcome back to the darkside. freebump.exe

1 Like

If only there were something out there.

Hi Rokoe,

Split (Mal’Ganis) is newly formed mythic raiding guild filling our roster for Shadowlands. Leadership is 12/12m Ny’alotha, plethora of CE tiers completed and a few realm firsts. Our core has been raiding together in some fashion since WotLK.

Raid Schedule: Fri-Sat 10:00pm - 1:00am EST

Elms#1515

Would love to chat as see if this could be a mutual fit.

Good luck in your search.

It’s not a mutual fit. Saturday and Sunday only like I said

The buttons continue to button

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Nopers. Sat/Sun that’s it

Ooooo na na look what you done started

Touching buttons

push buttons good

cheek clap

one small clap

It’s Monday