[A] - Proudmoore - <Exalted With Graveyard> 12/12 H

Exalted With Graveyard - Proudmoore is a raiding, M+ and social guild, formerly known as Øffline - Zul’Jin, with plans for Mythic progression in Shadowlands.

Goals

Our goal is to recruit a tight knit group to go into Shadowlands and push to progress through Mythic raiding and also Mythic dungeons. While we don’t plan to be a “race to world first” kind of guild we would like to be a higher end guild on our server. Currently we have a small raid group (2/2/6) and looking to trial out roles to further our roster.

Recruitment Needs

We are currently recruiting DPS/Heals for our core raid team and all roles for M+ groups.

If you are a returning player, experienced or looking to progress we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule 8-11 EST Tuesday/Thursday
times may change during progression

We are a very chill/laid back group of close friends who are very open to all walks of life and looking forward to hearing from you.

Apply Now

Please contact myself (Discord: HeroHunter#7693, Btag: HeroHunter#11426) our raid leader Soiledit (Discord: Soiledit#0318, Btag: Harazz#1728) or our GM Narcz (Discord: Avalis#4532, Btag: Narcz#11392) You can also post to this thread that we will be checking frequently! Thank you!

4 Likes

Sent a request

1 Like

oOOo
Look at you :grin:

1 Like

I know I’m a big boy now :slight_smile:

Bubble bump :peach:

1 Like

LOL the 2 lumberjacks in the guild.

Hiya! MW Monk main here.

I’m intrigued and love your raiding schedule.

I added y’all on discord, but feel free to add me there: (Moterici#0294) or on Btag: (Moterici#1545)

1 Like

Awesome! Shoot me a DM on disc and we can talk about the guild more!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m a returning player, as of 2 weeks ago, and I’m trying to find a guild to last until the end of BFA and start SL with.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla (this is a new account) and actually used to raid with a guild on Proudmoore back in MoP. I’m definitely interested if you guys are in need of Warlocks.

My btag is SuperNinja#1212503 - don’t judge me. It’s the generic one they gave me and I’ve been too lazy to change it lol

1 Like

Logging off for the night right now but will be in touch!!

i hate anti bump its stupid

Bubble bump :peach:

To everyone that has whispered to join and wanting to raid we appreciate it!