12/12M <Revolt> [H] 3 day Cutting Edge

About Us:
<Revolt> formally known as is a Cutting Edge US Horde guild on Thrall. Keytime is being reinvigorated in Shadowlands with the goal of pushing further beyond our past progression and achieving higher ranks. The core of the guild is comprised of raiders with top 50 US experience and expect to return to that status over the course of Shadowlands.

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm – 1am EST are days we will always raid during progression. During progression, if the guild chooses to do so, additional day(s) can be added. Our roster is comprised of people who love to play the game and want to kill bosses as quickly as possible early in the tier with the ability to take more time off at the end.

Current class needs:
Druid Balance- High
Healers - Medium
Deathknight DPS - Medium
Hunter - Medium
Mage - Medium
Priest DPS - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Rogue - Low
Demon Hunter DPS - Low
Elemental Shaman - Low
Enhancement Shaman- Low
DPS warrior - Low
Ret Paladin - Low
Tanks - Low

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we are not interested. These are our current highest needs and we are always recruiting outstanding players. Please reach out to an officer listed below for more information.

To Apply:
Application- https ://forms.gle/EHKhDsGsZSCRjX5B7

Btag- Sejul#11367
Discord- Sejul#7829

Keytime pog

Oh cool! I remember you all from BoD. I’m very interested; I’ll be in contact with you all soon!

Wait, y’all are coming back? That’s awesome!! :smiley:

The comeback is happening!

I haven’t played for a while but I have previous cutting edge xp. I’ll put in an application and see what happens! xp

Looking for some great ranged! :smiley:

This is awesome. I think my mage got a carry from you all in BoD. Was super smooth. Happy you all are coming back!

need a few ranged bois

Keytime Keytime Keytime pog

Big ranged players hmu!

ranged plz

mages? boooooomies?

even more ranged plz

:hot_face: :cold_face:

more deeps plz

is zach coming back?

Unconfirmed, but currently not as a raider.

more dps :smiley:

I hope you guys are streaming progression again! I remember you all being pretty funny before. Ready for !keytime in the chat :slight_smile: