Returning Mythic MW 6/12M Exp LF Team

Thanks for reading, as the title says im returning back to the game from a break a few months after the drop of Nylothia… Looking for a solid yet laid back team to end out BFA with and have a strong start to the new Heroic/Mythic content coming in Shadowlands. I’ve been apart of Mythic progression teams and CE teams almost all of the time i’ve played the game.

I have multiple 120’s but main my Mistweaver. Always have a second raid ready toon for alt runs or situational fights.
Over the time i’ve still popped on to run dungeons with friends and kept my 2.2 arena ratings as i am also an arena junkie.

Looking for a evening guild, i work 4 days on 3 days off so i have time to relax and catch up on sleep so late night guilds are an option for me as well. Wouldn’t mind a 3 day progression schedule as it keeps me in tune and entertained and in the mix with the team your apart of.

Thanks for reading again, looking for a home/team asap to really make a fit for the ending and new expansion to come.

Bnet: Kdurty#1326
Discord: Duurty#6188

9/12 M current Prog 11pm-2am EST Area-52 I am adding you lets talk!

1 Like

Still searching, trial’d with 2 guilds, just not a match. Still re clearing H Nzoth and as much as i can in mythic

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Damonkk! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal with the primary focus being making friends and learning to overcome challenging content together. Mythic raid progression, Insightful and fun mythic+ runs, and achievement runs at the end of each raid tier. These are just a few of the activities our team regularly participates in and we would like to invite you!

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Damon,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule (3 hours x 3 days) while utilizing some of the best-practices you might be used to from more serious environments.

We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

1 Like

Current Recruitment Needs

-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.
Current raid progression is 7/12M
Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Still on the lookout… Good option in hands though!

This guild would be absolutely perfect for you going into Shadowlands.

Hey bud! We actually have been on a hiatus as well (though a lot longer lol). We are reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands and push CE raiding and beyond. I am not sure if you are still looking for a group to progress with in BFA or not, if so, then we probably aren’t a good fit.

However, if you are looking to mainly chill and prep till Shadowlands, that is our intention. We have a small core and just began recruitment last night after a few weeks of deliberation and planning. Many of us are spending the time testing out various classes/specs in both BFA and SL Beta to find the right fit our raiding mains. We have some that look to spend a bit of the down time doing Mythic+ and PvP, while some doing achievement farming for prep.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 6/12M 12/12H AOTC

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Any Ranged DPS

Melee: Warrior

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hello Damonkk

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Wish i could make the morning time’s because i totally would… Thanks though! Still weighing options.

Hey Damonkk.

If you are interested in weekend raiding, Split (Mal’Ganis) is recruiting a mistweaver for Shadowlands CE raiding. Some of our roster is currently 12/12m.

Raid times:
Fri-Sat 10:00pm - 1:00am EST

Our core has been raiding together in some fashion since WotLK. We have multiple CE clears and intend and carrying that in Shadowlands. If we spark your interest for a long term guild, reach out and we’ll chat on discord to see if you’ll be a fit.

Btag: Elms#1515

Good luck in your search.

Weekends are a no go unfortunately… Still weighing options. I WANT CE!