5/8M VoI
AoTC VoI
AoTC CN
AoTC BoD
AoTC Uldir
AoTC Nighthold
AoTC ToV
CE Emerald Nightmare

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post! As the title says I’m a Hunter looking for a guild. I’m 5/8 with 150 pulls into Dathea. Had to take a break from my previous guild and decided to look for a new home.

I review raid strats previous to prog nights and am always open to constructive criticism. I take raiding like I job, which might be a little serious to some, but I come to get CE and flaunt that Achievement.

Perks about me - I come 30min before the raid or earlier, depending on what guild needs. I come prepped with a food feast, cauldron (I’m Alchy), and self-buffs. I love doing M+, alt stuff, or helping friends/guildies out.

Looking for a good Guild to call home, I’m an older gentleman and don’t care too much for immaturity, racial slurs, or w/e. I understand having fun and being a troll a bit but I need to have a line when it comes to GM, Officers, etc on prog nights.

If I sound like a good fit or if you’d like to talk more feel free to drop a reply and I’d be happy to hear from you!

Thank you again for taking the time to read and reply to me!

1 Like

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players with cross faction coming out soon (:
IMPORTANT - Currently 5/8 mythic Sub 30% dathea prog.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are sitting around 20-22 people but spots are always competitive and we are always looking to sub in certain players/classes for fights!

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Think we would be a good fit for you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astral-h-malganis-68m-frisat-recruiting-for-ce-rougemonk/1323718

Hi nap!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!