Please Delete

10 characters

Hi Irituwulus,
I hope your guild search is going well.

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but Coherence is a newly formed cross-faction, cross-server M+ community aiming to get a few M+ push teams going in the next few weeks. The best part is because we are a community there is no need to move guilds or give up raiding commitments!

If youโ€™d like to push some keys on the side as you start raiding with your new guild, shoot me a message on disc @ Rimbarn#1258

[H] Barthilas <Salsa Verde> 2/8M LF heal and DPS <3 :kissing_heart: come on down son the waters fine

Would love to chat more. We raid Wed+Thurs 7pmst -10pm st 4/8M 8/8H. Add me if you are interested in having a chat further! Bnet - Mel#1928 Disc ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ แƒฆ#5879

is a brand new raiding guild created by multi CE raiders returning to the game with the goal of clearing CE on a strict 2 night a week schedule. We are looking for experienced players of all roles to fill out our roster and head into mythic prog ASAP message me for more info.

Thatโ€™s the guild copy pasta, if you would like to talk please feel free to message either myself or Etem on;

Bnet - Avoka#1639
Disc - Avoka#8284

Bnet - Etem#1838
Disc - Etem#2970