Please Delete

10 characters

Hi Irituwulus,
I hope your guild search is going well.

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but Coherence is a newly formed cross-faction, cross-server M+ community aiming to get a few M+ push teams going in the next few weeks. The best part is because we are a community there is no need to move guilds or give up raiding commitments!

If you’d like to push some keys on the side as you start raiding with your new guild, shoot me a message on disc @ Rimbarn#1258

[H] Barthilas <Salsa Verde> 2/8M LF heal and DPS <3 :kissing_heart: come on down son the waters fine

Would love to chat more. We raid Wed+Thurs 7pmst -10pm st 4/8M 8/8H. Add me if you are interested in having a chat further! Bnet - Mel#1928 Disc 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 ღ#5879

is a brand new raiding guild created by multi CE raiders returning to the game with the goal of clearing CE on a strict 2 night a week schedule. We are looking for experienced players of all roles to fill out our roster and head into mythic prog ASAP message me for more info.

That’s the guild copy pasta, if you would like to talk please feel free to message either myself or Etem on;

Bnet - Avoka#1639
Disc - Avoka#8284

Bnet - Etem#1838
Disc - Etem#2970