Hunter/Shaman LF CE Guild for Shadowlands

Hey all. I’m Finalflame, a Hunter/Shaman, looking to push harder content for Shadowlands. I started raiding back in ICC, and raided at various levels and on various characters up until Hellfire Citadel, when I decided I’d had enough and quit WoW. Then 8.2 happened, I built a new PC, came back to WoW, and realized that I had missed raiding. I’ve been a part of the same guild since 2012, and while I’ve enjoyed it, and really like the people in it, I’m ready to push further in raids than we currently do (Currently 5/12M).

AOTCs achieved: Ny’alotha, Eternal Palace, Blackrock Foundry, Highmaul, Siege of Orgrimmar, Throne of Thunder, Terrace of Endless Spring, Heart of Fear, Mogu’shan Vaults.

Dragon Soul: 6/8 Heroic prior to 5.0, last 2 bosses cleared immediately after.
Prior raids cleared on Normal while current thru ICC.
BfA Keystone Master: Season 4
WoD/MoP Challenge Mode All Golds completed

During this time I’ve mained a Hunter, a Shaman (Ele/Resto), Priest (Holy), Druid (Resto), and a DK (DPS). Most recently, I’ve been a Hunter and a Shaman since WoD. At this time, I’m unsure which of those two characters I’ll be maining in Shadowlands, and will not know until closer. I intend on keeping both characters decently geared up, 1 as main, 1 as alt, regardless.

The guild I’m currently in is an AOTC+ guild. Our goal is clearing AOTC, and some Mythics. We are not a Mythic guild. I feel that I am a player capable of pushing Mythics, with the ultimate goal of obtaining CE each raid tier.

Specifics of what I’m looking for:
Preferred 2-3 nights/week, no more than 4 hours each night
Mon-Thurs preferred, but open to any days
Times between 7pm-11pm Eastern time, I can only be slightly flexible on this
Much prefer Alliance, but willing to consider Horde for the right fit.
A guild where people play outside of raid hours. I am a social person.
I intend on transferring near the very end of this expansion, as I have committed to my current guild until then. This is for SHADOWLANDS, although if needed, I can arrange a trial week before then.
Capable of achieving CE each raid tier. Doesn’t need to be at super-quick pace, but a decent pace is preferred.
Prefer a guild that has a history of longevity, not one that has recently formed.
I don’t want a guild that is too immature. I find that I get along much more with the older crowd (I’m in my low 30’s).

Some things about me:
I consider myself a semi-hardcore player. I’m definitely not hardcore, but I’m also not casual.
If there’s something I don’t enjoy doing, I won’t do it. It may take me a bit longer to get exalted reps as I typically can’t stand grinding them out quickly. That said, I do still keep up where absolutely required, i.e. cloak and neck this tier.
I enjoy pushing myself, even outside of raids, such as M+ (and previously, challenge modes). If there’s a challenge, I want to beat it.
I play what I enjoy, as long as I can be competitive. Up until recently, I was raiding as Marksmanship (despite 95% of hunters being BM). I changed to BM when corruption purchasing became a thing, as I decided that the extra damage was too great to pass up. I stayed MM for so long as I was very competitive playing it, and did not see a need to switch to a spec I don’t care for.
I come prepared with consumables and enchants on raid nights.
I am not the “Perfect Raider”. Sometimes, the best way I learn an encounter is by dying, and learning what killed me, and how to not let it happen again. I can watch a video and listen to the strat, but I learn best by trying it myself.

That about sums everything up. Feel free to contact me on bnet (Finalflame#1825) or discord (Finalflame #5749) with any questions or to chat.

Hey there Finalflame! My name is Lilli! I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild on Sargeras named Stay Hydrated! We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 9/12M and looking to fill some spots for this tier and well as next!

I couldn’t add your discord name because of capitalization I’m guessing but i requested you on bnet.

My discord is
Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Hi Finalflame,

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for 1-2 mythic ready DPS to round out our roster. We do have space for a hunter (or possibly an elemental shaman) if you are still looking. We have an active raid team, and several members that really like to push M+ content as well.

Our raid times look like they would work well for you:
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)
Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

Whoops, just read that you are looking for SL only…but if you reconsider, hit us up!

Contact: Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A] - #22 by Piqua-sargeras

Good luck in your search!

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey! Happy to chat more :slight_smile:

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Our Team … was formed ~2 months ago when heroic raiders from the guild desired a further challenge through mythic content. However, that was not enough, and we are looking to further expand our horizons for Shadowlands. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We are also dedicated to attendance and longevity from each of our raiders and are looking for raiders who are motivated to maintain our schedule, regardless of our position in a tier.

Our Goal … is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We know this will be a challenge, but what do we say to walls: not today. Our raiders know the effort required to achieve those goals, and we will do everything we possibly can to achieve those goals. That means meeting requirements like getting max mythic plus dungeon cache per week, maxed out neck and cloaks, and more.

Our Mission … is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser.

https:// forms. gle/PMVuWyna1KRHhrAh8 (remove the spaces)

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

S E V E N is looking for ranged dps to start mythic (we just reformed our raiding team last month).

Hi Finalflame, from what you described, our guild seems to correlate with your goals. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hope everyone’s enjoying their weekends.