Does anyone know when Bloodelf boosting will become available in TBC

Phase two.

Prepatch wotlk

1 Like

Halfway through TBCC at the earliest

WotLK prepatch most likely

Someone does

1 Like

It will be available when cata classic comes out.

This. It will be a level 68 boost. However, since DKs start at level 55 it will be like having 2 boosts. Hopefully we can level DKs during pre-patch like we could with Blood Elves and Draenei for TBC.

Sure, that’s easy – boost to 58? Never. “Boosting” is only a feature of new expansions.

If and when there is a MoP expansion (a couple years from now), there might be a “boost to 70” in its prepatch.

Boost to 70 for level 85+ content that makes sense…I’d say by phase 2 or 3 we will have 58 boosts at anytime and no doubt will get a 68-70 boost for wrath I wouldn’t doubt it.

I would doubt it. Are you new here? I’ve played WoW since 2004 (16+ years) and Blizzard has never done this.

Why do you expect WoW to suddenly change? Because you want it to?

for me i want to boost to prepatch WoD

It’s never enough

Wrath has features that may bring in the last of the holdouts.

A better story to some (outland was not loved as a leveling zone even in the presquish setup…wrath chosen often).

Wrath has LFD. A ding many retailers have with TBCC. I am trying TBCC and yeah I will I say I miss LFD. Typing 6X Hunter DPS LFG for … gets old. Sign up in window, dungeon comes up when it pops. Nice that imo.

So good chance of 68 boost, open to all races for wrath.

I’d also see phase 2 new reace 58 boosts as well. that far into the game all the “pro” be paladins will have cemented their spots. If a player has to worry about some no skill boostie in phase 2 taking their spot…it wasn’t the boost that’s the problem really.

Who the hell do you think you are? Idgaf how long you been here maybe you should learn how to talk to people. Where in my post does it say that’s what I want I said it’s likely of course you play horde I don’t expect you to understand anything above a 5th grader go play kid leave the talking to the adults…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.